• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Everyone has the right to express their opinions. Everyone also has the right to lampoon your opinions as my PhD Dissertation advisor has constantly insisted.

It's so odd to see people deadset on calling him a psychopath (and be wrong since he fails the Hare's qualifications by miles), when the show gives much better material for criticism such as not taking advantage of game mechanics like hidden grottos or honey to bait pokemon to break the monotony.
Ok so u can continue to express your opinions and to complain on others' opinions <3

AsH KetcHHup

Correct me if I’m wrong but that you has nothing to do with the anime. This guy is just making giant leaps.

Imagine that—a poketuber making giant leaps. Who’d have thought XD
If ur talking about the Jessie's mum stuff, yeah. I was only bothered about the sceptile figure.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I'll never understand people calling Goh a Psychopath

The Girl who literally beat Ash and mistreated her Psyduck doesn't get called a Psychopath (I love Misty but come on she was really harsh towards Psyduck in the OS)

The Guy who literally treated Chimchar like Dirt and later abandoned him doesn't get called a Psychopath

But the Guy whose shown to be attentive and caring towards all the Pokemon he catches whenever they need him is apparently a Psychopath around these parts

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3

The Girl who literally beat Ash and mistreated her Psyduck doesn't get called a Psychopath (I love Misty but come on she was really harsh towards Psyduck in the OS)

The Guy who literally treated Chimchar like Dirt and later abandoned him doesn't get called a Psychopath

But the Guy whose shown to be attentive and caring towards all the Pokemon he catches whenever they need him is apparently a Psychopath around these parts
I never called him Psychopath. But I do think hes selfish, arrogant and gets everything on a silver plate

Dynamic_Fusion

HIKARI HYPE

That's because a Girl being annoying is actually cute and someone like Goh being annoying is not cute.

Leonhart

Imagineer
But it is a fact that Goh uses his Pokémon as tools.
I don't understand this logic considering that Gou lives with all of his Pokemon and therefore sees them frequently, so it's implied that he treats them more like pets than tools. He's also been shown to bond with many of his Pokemon: granted, some of that bonding might happen off-screen, but then again so does a lot of Satoshi's training, yet most people don't hold that against him.

Guys, don't be unfair to Goh, he cares a lot about his own pokemon and has improved remarkably as the series goes on.

I really can't believe that you guys don't like the Absol episode, it practically solved the problem on his own, in past episodes I take good care of Suicune. I must remind the Cubone episode?

MegaSalamence05

I wouldn't be surprised if Ash does beat Iris (I personally want a draw but with how the episode is worded and showcased unfortunately there will be one victor). My thinking is simple here with Iris officially becoming Unova's champion as confirmed via the official account for the Anime on Twitter. If Ash is going to be battling Elite 4 members, Champions. He's going to need to beat them all to face Leon. (I'm going to galaxy brain below so apologies)

With Iris, if she does happen to lose, she gets to go on a little revenge arc. As between Ash and Iris there was a lot of friendly competition. The only other character that can fall in this spot was Misty. (May, Dawn and Serena being distinct contrasts with different goals being Pokemon Coordinators). Iris besting Ash in official competition with her victory in the Anime Exclusive Club Battle Tournament held in Nimbasa City. While Ash got revenge during the Pokemon World Tournament Junior Cup (Albeit with Iris' Dragonite being disobedient). A victory is still a victory.
Because of this due to history Iris is technically speaking Ash's best inidividual rival because of her re-appearance. Both are respective champions, (Unova - Iris, Alola - Ash). So going into this presumptive 2v2, I'm going on record to say that Ash is the favourite not because of battling abilities, it's to rectify the faux win that Ash got during the Junior Cup arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.