• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

Well... with Iris being the confirmed champion, that means we have 2 empty slots in our Masters Eight prediction.
Not sure about that. Even if she is Champion that's not a gurantee she will make it into the Top 8

RafaSceptile

I don't understand this logic considering that Gou lives with all of his Pokemon and therefore sees them frequently, so it's implied that he treats them more like pets than tools. He's also been shown to bond with many of his Pokemon: granted, some of that bonding might happen off-screen, but then again so does a lot of Satoshi's training, yet most people don't hold that against him.
It is funny because Ash is the one who is basically never with his Pokémon, meanwhile Goh is living with them

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Well... with Iris being the confirmed champion, that means we have 2 empty slots in our Masters Eight prediction.
The regional champions are not the same level as the world champions.
Have you ever seen a football club win a national league also play same at the World Cup?

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I
Have you ever seen a football club win a national league also play same at the World Cup?
I dont watch football, it doesnt interst me watching people running after ball hehe :p

AsH KetcHHup

I watch football I can tell you that the best teams in their country do play in the continent's best. The world cup is for countries whereas a national league is for clubs so totally different things. I think a few problems do arise if Iris is champion.

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
Iris the last one and we saw how the fandom's reaction to her went....

That said I didn't mind Lillie, Lana and Mallow and Chloe isn't bad either.
I think people only hated Iris cause she called Ash a "little kid", and I saw a guy on Twitter that hates Koharu because the way she treated "our champion Ash" (that's how he calls Ash) in the beginning of Journeys.
But I like the Alola girls and Koharu too. (Even tho I like Serena, she acted more like a teen than a 10 years old)

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

PLENTY OF TIMES. Here's why: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA_Club_World_Cup

I mean Bayern Munchen last year. But nobody cares about the Fifa Club World Cup though.. It's about the Uefa Champions League, which is mostly the champions and biggest teams from the European countries. The Fifa Club World Cup is basically the winner of the Champions League against the best team from South America. It's never interesting to watch as the competition between European teams is bigger.

Also, an unfortunate Americanism, but the MLB finals being called the World Series.. despite their being only American teams (and 1 Canadian?) >.>

I watch football I can tell you that the best teams in their country do play in the continent's best. The world cup is for countries whereas a national league is for clubs so totally different things. I think a few problems do arise if Iris is champion.

This is true for the most part, but there's also a world cup for clubs.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Yeah annoying characters are annoying, gender be damned. Even as a 90s kid, misty’s antics never left a good impression on me.
I disliked her temper sometimes, but I didn't find her annoying per se. The current Kasumi is pretty much devoid of that violent energy than she had during early OS while still maintaining some sassiness, which I think is a good balance. That said, I'm not particularly interested in seeing her again.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
There's only 4 teams as well.

Has anyone heard of a new anime toy set or is twitter doing twitter like things?

7 if I'm not mistaken.
- Host country
- Europe
- South America (read: bra/arg)
- North America (read: mexico)
- Asia
- Oceania
- Africa

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
7 if I'm not mistaken.
- Host country
- Europe
- South America (read: bra/arg)
- North America (read: mexico)
- Asia
- Oceania
- Africa

Nobody cares about it, its always cl winner vs copa libertadores, there were plans by fifa to start a real club world club of 16-20 teams which were mostly from europe and few from south america, it was planned to start from 2021 but got shafted due to covid and european super league.

Status
Not open for further replies.