• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
No one probably cares but it looks like Serena just Won a popularity poll ranking all of the Pokémon Heroines that was held in Japan
(I know this Probably doesn't mean anything but I hope to see Serena again sooner rather than later)

10th - Bonnie
9th - Mallow
8th - Iris
7th - Lana
6th - Chloe
5th - May
4th - Lillie
3rd - Misty
2nd - Dawn
1st - Serena

I'm Surprised and Happy to see Chloe is at 6th place despite her lack of screentime compared to all the other Main Pokegirls.
I get it Because Serena is a cute and popular Pokegirl but I wish that they could have created a new Pokegirl.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Koharu is popular because HanaKana.
Leon is popular because Jotaro.
VAs are an important factor when it comes to popularity.
Iris's seiyuu is also considerably popular though, yet she still ranked towards the bottom in spite of that. So I disagree with the notion that the popularity of certain voice actors is a huge contributing factor in why fans voted for certain characters.

Morax

King of heroes
Iris's seiyuu is also considerably popular though, yet she still ranked towards the bottom in spite of that. So I disagree with the notion that the popularity of certain voice actors is a huge contributing factor in why fans voted for certain characters.
I didn't say it's a "huge" factor though?

Decidueye23

I dont know why but i feel if Ash wins, Dragonite is going to get benched for a while. Training with Iris or something like that.

desdar300

Cinderace - fully evolved
Drizzile - soon to be an Inteleon, maybe even in its next episode
Grookey - development teased in the Project Mew PV

Who will be Goh's next shoulder mon:

Kubfu
Toxel
Piplup

And for Ash Gmax Gengar and Mega Lucario speculators, do you think Ash will capture a new pokemon before or after achieving either of those forms?

Eu8JjlNXAAAWvWG
EtwOTBmXAAAgSXM
EsI0OCAWMAAvL4t
EtJdus2XcAQxNpY
EscpmW2XcAI_-Qv
Eujc3HCWgAE9beD
EzsWB4FWQAEdv7Y
E0D6oU6VUAATsGn
Ez8AEBBVkAYgsJn
Es1Rh4XXAAY7TvM
E0Kd48YXEBYhRUE
E0vhxcDWQAQAzJD
06RKjmd.jpg
4904810177609_c2499648582548e0bf38ee7a747ab760.jpg

*Bonus: Alola Ninetails, Lillie or Goh?
Maybe it's just me but I feel like go can literally get anything so it's almost not fun to predict what he's going to have because 90% of the Pokemon go to him

Ibrahim Saidu

Cinderace - fully evolved
Drizzile - soon to be an Inteleon, maybe even in its next episode
Grookey - development teased in the Project Mew PV

Who will be Goh's next shoulder mon:

Kubfu
Toxel
Piplup

And for Ash Gmax Gengar and Mega Lucario speculators, do you think Ash will capture a new pokemon before or after achieving either of those forms?

Eu8JjlNXAAAWvWG
EtwOTBmXAAAgSXM
EsI0OCAWMAAvL4t
EtJdus2XcAQxNpY
EscpmW2XcAI_-Qv
Eujc3HCWgAE9beD
EzsWB4FWQAEdv7Y
E0D6oU6VUAATsGn
Ez8AEBBVkAYgsJn
Es1Rh4XXAAY7TvM
E0Kd48YXEBYhRUE
E0vhxcDWQAQAzJD
06RKjmd.jpg
4904810177609_c2499648582548e0bf38ee7a747ab760.jpg

*Bonus: Alola Ninetails, Lillie or Goh?
Ash should definitely get Kubfu and Pipulp for IOA and BDSP respectively as well as Toxel especially since Ash needs an unevolved Pokemon to work with but Alolan Ninetales I'm not sure maybe Goh or Ash or Lillie's evolved

Leonhart

Imagineer

Cinderace, Grookey, and Inteleon...
Not particularly shocking I suppose given that the writers have made it rather clear that they want Gou's Jimereon to evolve quickly. The fact that all of the Pokemon on there [except for Mew] already belong in the cast seems like a good indication of no major captures happening in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.