• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I doubt they'll go for Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee Sabrina though.
Then the only other option is HGSS, which is shoulder length.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I’m going to make a somewhat bold prediction: I think the Clefairy(?) and long haired character is Lillie. That might tie into that Alola Ninetales we see on the poster and the Clefairy might be her new cutemon to carry around similarly to Iris’s Emolga and Haxorus. She is a Fairy Type trainer in the games after all & Clefairy is her ace. Might explain why we haven’t gotten another Alola episode yet since they want to focus on her and her family.

dman_dustin

I’m going to make a somewhat bold prediction: I think the Clefairy(?) and long haired character is Lillie. That might tie into that Alola Ninetales we see on the poster and the Clefairy might be her new cutemon to carry around similarly to Iris’s Emolga and Haxorus. She is a Fairy Type trainer in the games after all & Clefairy is her ace. Might explain why we haven’t gotten another Alola episode yet since they want to focus on her and her family.

I don't think Lillie being in Hyper Class makes sense, given what she's currently trying to do.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Lilie suddenly being in hyper class for no reason would be some off screen nonsense several hundred magnitudes more than iris suddenly being champion.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Koharu doesn't show up often but the times whenever she does get a episode focused on her tend to be some of the better written episodes of Journeys.

Her VA probably helps
If that was the case then iris would have been much higher than 8th spot, i think its because she is the current pokegirl so she is fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.