• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

k6666

Pikachu Fan
Lillie became competent? Nice.

She's now infinitely better than those other two in the SM cast and Serena ever will.
I mean she is kind competent and smart on battling aspect for some one who start late , it's just she in bad luck to face gladion in first round if she face TR, faba or mallow she tottaly gonna go to next round

And who said lilie can't train or battling others while she focus on something searching something else?
But yeah in the end it's just speculation but if it turned out to be true i am not gonna surprise either
It's journey we talking about anything could happen , even rookie catching legendary or hero kinda help his friend stole villain pokemon (no I'm not salty or sure i dislike the episode but i like Goh with grookey), so is not unreasonable if lilie in hyper class hahahah

Last edited:

desdar300

I’m going to make a somewhat bold prediction: I think the Clefairy(?) and long haired character is Lillie. That might tie into that Alola Ninetales we see on the poster and the Clefairy might be her new cutemon to carry around similarly to Iris’s Emolga and Haxorus. She is a Fairy Type trainer in the games after all & Clefairy is her ace. Might explain why we haven’t gotten another Alola episode yet since they want to focus on her and her family.
Ignite on some Big Brain King ****.
I think that would fit with her USUM self but 10x better.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
No one probably cares but it looks like Serena just Won a popularity poll ranking all of the Pokémon Heroines that was held in Japan
(I know this Probably doesn't mean anything but I hope to see Serena again sooner rather than later)

10th - Bonnie
9th - Mallow
8th - Iris
7th - Lana
6th - Chloe
5th - May
4th - Lillie
3rd - Misty
2nd - Dawn
1st - Serena

I'm Surprised and Happy to see Chloe is at 6th place despite her lack of screentime compared to all the other Main Pokegirls.
Why does Mallow always get shafted both in universe and in the real world? She’s the best Alola girl. Same goes for Iris. At least Dawn and Serena getting their well deserved recognition.

D

Deleted member 384931

Anyone noticed that when it is 2vs2 there is always someone to give Gou comments
Vs Korinna Korinna grandpa
Vs Vasquez gym assistents
Vs Bea karate master
Vs Bea Chuck
Vs Iris Drayden

Last edited by a moderator:

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214
Anyone noticed that when it is 2vs2 there is alxays someone to give Gou comments
Vs Korinna Korinna grandpa
Vs Vasquez gym assistents
Vs Bea karate master
Vs Bea Chuck
Vs Iris Drayden
While this is great but sadly if he should learn anything from this and make every goh capture meaningful as we'll then only care about his goal and all the captures he's had till now why doesn't he use all his pokemon for some purposes

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Ignite on some Big Brain King ****.
I think that would fit with her USUM self but 10x better.
Why thank you :)

Something else to keep in mind is if they’re keeping parallels to her in game counterpart, she was revealed to be a Trainer during the Rainbow Rocket takeover of Aether Paradise to support the player so she might come in at a crucial point to help Ash & Go. They are in a snowy area and Alola Ninetales is said to guide lost travelers to safety. There’s also the fact that Mohn is mentioned by name in the Crown Tundra with his research helping detect the Ultra Beasts so he could show up here

Literally everything about this episode is pure buildup to an absolute salt mine. No matter who wins it’s going to be hilarious, although I think it would be funniest if Ash beats the literal Unova champion with 2 barely trained Pokémon.
This comment aged like a fine wine. Whenever I support a character other than ash, they always lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.