• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuskAstral

As for Pikachu, He can gigantamax, game logic means he cannot evolve but we don't know if it also apply in the anime.
Any Pokémon can go through this process, not just the minions of the selected trainers, so I think in the Dynamax / Gigantamax anime it doesn't block evolution.

ImBeVillain

No more six members

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I think as far as the show goes, "three" is the magic number for how many main cast members we can have. After all the show still has to juggle said set with all their party pokémon, Team Rocket, the recurring characters that pop up every once in a while (like Oak or Delia) and not to mention the numerous CotDs. That's a lot.

Would you consider Goh as Ash's best human friend?

He's still far from the super-brotherly bond Ash had with Dawn, but he is getting there.

I think what helps Goh's connection with Ash feel stronger than anyone else is them being around the same age, being extremely passionate their goals and really being obessessed with Pokémon.

Not to say other Ash's friends aren't passioned but they aren't - how can I say it? - "abrassive" and proactive about their goals as Ash is.

Ash seems like he connects better and more deeply with people who share his "passion" and that's why he had built such strong bond with Dawn so fast.

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
Iris having a Haxorus makes me think if other companions will have team changes if their return.

What I would like to see:
-Misty with Kingdra and Marill
-Tracey with Azumarill/new captures
-May with a new Pokemon from gen 8
-Dawn with Alcremie
-Cilan with a new water or grass type
-Lillie with Ninetails, Magearna and Clefairy
-Lana with Araquanid
-Mallow with anything that is a grass type
-Kiawe with a Growlithe and a Coalossal

I have this idea/hopeful wish that Rowlet, Cyndaquil and Oshawott will receive new final evolution forms for Legends. So if that happens, Ash can fully evolve Oshawott while Dawn Quilava.

Status
Not open for further replies.