• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RafaSceptile

They lived under the same roof, that's all it was. You don't even see them go on a picnic together. There's a severe lack of those "family bonding" moments. It's a very superficial relationship from my perspective.
I don't see how it is superficial when they put very emphasis on the family relationship of all of those three characters since the end of the Aether Foundation arc
tumblr_pt3qh0cNDc1we8bbp_1280.png

Last edited:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
James is the best character in this series. Hes also been consistent through the WHOLE sagas. No1 treats his Pokemon better than he does. Jessie get him <3

I wonder if he will catch more Pokemon in this series
That's why he's the best!
I just wish they'd stop having him go without a Pokemon for so long.

The whole TR vs TP thing? Unless Yamask was supposed to happen during that, he'd have had nothing.... Yamask happened a bit late. Mareanie happened late too. And Morpeko was the latest of them all! I'm glad it happened but the wait was still annoying
I really think that the TRio should get a redemption arc and get out of Team Rocket
I'd have them work for Looker

Pkjoan

Pokemon Master
Fingers crossed. But the promise to return was only made in the dub not in the japanese original, so technically it is permanently gone like butterfree

But yet again, this can be true and Ash did use Lapras in a battle, so probably pidgeot return, but I hope it goes to Oak, because we don't need a flyer when we got a dragon tank.

This series ending should have an extra capture for Ash getting a Dunsparce, a normal type pokemon from gen 2, and we have it journey with Ash to the next gen, where it will be traded to another main lead character who will evolve it and then give it away to a ping pong player

Whoa, this is too much, even for a fanfic, this is too much. Why would he catch another dragon type and why Shiny Flygon? Cassidy and Butch are long lost cases and Ash's mates returning is the only one that can be seen.

The promise wasn't a dub only thing, it was in the japanese version too. Ask @Dephender.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Meowth and James always crack me up.

I've always assumed Looker is like one of those guys in a tv show that cannot stop saying they work alone.
He had Emma and Calem/Serena in XY as partners
And Anabel in SM
His anime counterpart's been gone for a long while but they could just as easily make the TRio his partners/agents

Master Pikachu 11

Probably 1 2 3 again with a new artist. I’d love to be wrong about that tho. I’d imagine we’d see project Mew stuff and at least some go captures. I personally think ash will get Kubfu and Toxtricity. If that’s true, maybe they’ll get spoiled too.
I hope that he gets those two as well, but I don’t think the opening is going spoil Ash’s captures anymore since they apparently like to keep that a secret unlike Goh’s captures.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I don't see how it is superficial when they put very emphasis on the family relationship of all of those three characters since the end of the Aether Foundation arc
tumblr_pt3qh0cNDc1we8bbp_1280.png
Look at Ash enjoying lunch with his real parents.

esquilo09

My own opnion for Go's future achievements:

First canine: A-Ninetales (As well as his third ice type) or Rockruff (Since he's only catching it to bring it back to Alola, unless they pull a Suicune and Absol on it)
Second Steel type: Klink or Durant(In case he doesn't catch Klink in the Labyrinth episode)
First Pink mon: G-Slowpoke or Snubbull.
First equine: K-Ponyta(Most of his catches a Kanto mons)
First Pika Clone: Pachirisu(Due to the remakes)
First Bovine: Tauros
First Caprinae: Mareep
Third Dark type: Murkrow or A-Rattata(He has both regional variants of Exeggutor, so why not?)
Second Amphibian: Wooper or Tympole
First Ursidae: Teddiursa

Last edited:

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
He had Emma and Calem/Serena in XY as partners
And Anabel in SM
His anime counterpart's been gone for a long while but they could just as easily make the TRio his partners/agents

I would love for anime-Anabel team up with Looker as a nod to the games. The anime version of the character has the ability to talk to Pokémon's hearts. That would be handy to have in an investigation.

My own opnion for Go's future achievements:

None of those are achievements.

esquilo09

A new opening confirmed next week? or a new version of 1, 2, 3?

Either way I hope for spoilers.
I hope it's a new opening. I hope it reveals some event spoilers.

My hopes for the spoiler event scenes:
Ash or Go had caught a Weavile
Go revealing that he succeeded in evolve his regular sized Magikarp
Return of Dawn to promote the remakes. (I hope she had evolved her Quilava during her absence)
Ash Mega evolving his Lucario and Gigantamaxing his Gengar.
Revealing some of Go's future captures (I hope they show a Teddiursa, a Pachirisu and a Weavile which is also the first thing on this list)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.