• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.

deliaketchum

I hope that you're joking. If not, please no. I have seen this theory in other places and the thought of it has always seemed troubling, so much so that it has become a meme. I respect people's opinions and all, but why would anyone even want this.
Joking of course. It would be too dark and trollish to ruin childhood of many children for sure.

deliaketchum

I doubt Oak would be Ash's dad when he has a Grandson who's the exact same age as Ash

I personally hope Ash's Dad was most the most plain, average, mundane, normie guy ever
Maybe they could use celebi and use different timelines. Hell Prof Oak has many children all across different regions. That would be evil side of Oak

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
You know. A lot of people want that long haired girl silhouette to be Sabrina, but what if it's Leaf and they retcon her into being one of the Pallet Town trainers that left on her journey the same day as Ash and Gary. I believe it was mentioned in an episode in the OS that the Bulbasaur trainer and the Charmander trainer couldn't cut it and went back home.

What if it turns out to be Leaf and she was inspired by Ash and Gary's accomplishments to try to be a trainer again, so she joined the WCS.

It would be a great way to give Ash another female rival.

Pkjoan

Pokemon Master
You know. A lot of people want that long haired girl silhouette to be Sabrina, but what if it's Leaf and they retcon her into being one of the Pallet Town trainers that left on her journey the same day as Ash and Gary. I believe it was mentioned in an episode in the OS that the Bulbasaur trainer and the Charmander trainer couldn't cut it and went back home.

What if it turns out to be Leaf and she was inspired by Ash and Gary's accomplishments to try to be a trainer again, so she joined the WCS.

It would be a great way to give Ash another female rival.

Fine by me

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Wasn't it stated the other two quit being Trainers?

Status
Not open for further replies.