• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding Dreepy/Dragapult, what I am interested in is Goh throwing a pokeball at one of the Dreepies launched by Ash's Dragapult's Dragon Darts.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
This could be the Episode where Raboot finally Evolves. If it is then I doubt they'll show Cinderace's first appearance losing lol
Well it's definitely going to be a Raboot while in Alola considering we just saw it get punched in the face by Pyukumuku.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
So those are the episodes where Raboot and Riolu will evolve.
Not necessarily. Don't jump into conclusions. Could Riolu evolve in the rematch however? yes actually.

ShadowForce720

This could be the Episode where Raboot finally Evolves. If it is then I doubt they'll show Cinderace's first appearance losing lol

Well to be fair it wouldn’t be the first time that a starter lost even though it evolved, as both Ash’s Turtwig and Litten wound evolving during their respective battles but still wound up losing.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Are you ****ing kidding me?! Will Goh just take a damn seat already?! -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.