• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickachu

Momentai!
When was it confirmed ash gets impidimp and where's the libk

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
When was it confirmed ash gets impidimp and where's the libk
Not confirmed. All of that "confirmed" crap is just a gag that a lot of us are doing as a running joke about Riley being wrong in everything he says 99.9% of the time.

nuzamaki90

Anybody else all for Ash getting Kubfu in a potential Isle of Armor mini arc? I know some of you hate repeating types

but I think a timid fighter like Kubfu would be perfect for Ash and something new. We had Riolu /Lucario who was headstrong, Farfetch’d being a lone wolf, and Hawlucha who was a showman. We haven’t gotten a “shy” Pokémon for Ash in a long time.

Last edited:

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Anybody else all for Ash getting Kubfu in a potential Isle of Armor mini arc? I know some of you hate repeating types
I'm down. I want to see Ash get his first Legendary. (Melmetal and especially Naganadel don't count, don't even bother with that people)

Red and Blue

but I think a timid fighter like Kubfu would be perfect for Ash and something knew. We had Riolu /Lucario who was headstrong, Farfetch’d being a lone wolf, and Hawlucha who was a showman. We haven’t gotten a “shy” Pokémon for Ash in a long time.
Definitely down with Ash getting Kubfu. It's one of my only three serious predictions for him. I know it would be type overlap once again but Fighting is my favorite type so I don't mind.

As for which Urshifu form he would get I'm hoping for Rapid Strike

Ibrahim Saidu

but I think a timid fighter like Kubfu would be perfect for Ash and something knew. We had Riolu /Lucario who was headstrong, Farfetch’d being a lone wolf, and Hawlucha who was a showman. We haven’t gotten a “shy” Pokémon for Ash in a long time.
I agree. Ash could train a timid and shy Kubfu to later become a powerful Urshifu kind of similar to the story arc of Goodra except the releasing part which they should not do for Urshifu

Last edited:
if Goh was given the chance to use ME as well (granted i would personally prefer he not do it, since he barely uses most of his pokemon as is), and could only use one of his five, being the four bugs (Sycther would have to evolve first) and Aerodactyl who would you choose?
Many mega-evolutions never got proper screentime especially the ORAS megas. Some of the designs were pretty cool too. I am not too keen on Mega-Scizor and Mega-Aerodactyl, as they look too similar to the normal forms, but the other three can work.
He's had every grass type starter except Chespin, so why not add one more to the party.
We can also ask, why add another one.

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
Quick question when was it confirmed ash get impidimp?
Never.

but I think a timid fighter like Kubfu would be perfect for Ash and something new. We had Riolu /Lucario who was headstrong, Farfetch’d being a lone wolf, and Hawlucha who was a showman. We haven’t gotten a “shy” Pokémon for Ash in a long time.
I find it and it's evolution designs boring, but the anime can change my view on it so I guess I could like if Ash get one.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I'm looking at it more from a perspective that the form itself needs to be redeemed, and that doesn't mean it needs to fight MC-X to do it.

If Goh was given the chance to use ME as well (granted i would personally prefer he not do it, since he barely uses most of his pokemon as is), and could only use one of his five, being the four bugs (Sycther would have to evolve first) and Aerodactyl who would you choose?

I get that. I never meant that it would need to fight MC-X in the literal context. I meant that if Ash's Charizard gets to Mega Evolve into the Y-version, there will be comparisons to Alain's based on association. I personally believe that to be an unnecessary thing, but likely to happen if that were the case. I find it unnecessary because the only thing that needs to be compared to Alain's MC-X is Ash-Greninja in a rematch of some sort. And Ash's MC-Y vs. MC-X debates would only function in a way to discredit Ash-Greninja's achievements due to Charizard Fanboyism.

I am more interested in Go getting a mega. He has many mons that can mega evolve and some of them are pretty cool.

He does?
- Beedrill
- Pinsir
- Heracross
- Aerodactyl
- Potentially Scizor
- Potentially Gyarados
- Potenially Pidgeot

Okay, yes. He actually does have some that have potential. I think the first four haven't been showcased in the main series in a significant role at all? Aerodactyl seems like a prime candidate for Goh to actually bond with (as is required). I don't see him bonding much with the bugs, maybe Scizor, but that needs work.

DP had so many interesting characters... want to see them in the anime again

There's really just Paul that needs to come back.

Some stray thoughts:
- Nando with Mega Altaria.
- Ursula switching careers and being a yakuza boss with a Garchomp.
- ZoeyxCandice having started family life.
- Kenny having fallen off HARD and has turned into this rogue figure that wanders around the woods near Lake Verity.
- Saturn having started a succesful bakery along with Juniper.
- Seeing Mars return from her fashion-internship in Kalos.
- Aaron being demoted to gymleader.
- Bertha's gravestone.
- The Battle Frontier Brains having a PROMINENT role.

All these stray thoughts have no chance of happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.