• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

charinija

Pokemon Master
Eh I got the what the Writers plans.
I think they finally want to replace Ash but they do fear that removing Ash would be not iconic. So they are sidelining Ash so that people forget about Ash and fo
not so people forget Ash.

Of course we will not forget Ash.

But if they had removed Ash suddenly, they would have reacted.

By putting Ash in the second plan, they will no longer get any reaction from the audience for Ash.

I think they do that to avoid backlash from Ash audiences.

I think it's a very brilliant idea.

It's probably the last season of Ash. I wish it didn't end like this.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Nah Ash is here for forever

Genetic_Hawk

Pikachu! KIMI NI KIME TAA
Eh I got the what the Writers plans.
I think they finally want to replace Ash but they do fear that removing Ash would be not iconic. So they are sidelining Ash so that people forget about Ash and focus more on Goh
Slowly people will forget even who Ash is ( whose story Pokémon was)
I don't they are replacing him in Gen 9 but Gen 10 looks almost likely.
Yea i wished they devoted 1 series for ash and make him fulfill the promises he made and catch his dream mons and such things instead of insulting him like this so that i dont have to waste my time waiting for him to do something and finish with this anime

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Nah man, I think they will not replace Satoshi because Satoshi is Iconic in Pokemon Anime, anyway
But I wonder what will Satoshi catch this time?
Eh no point in theorizing for the time being since we don't have anything to go with right now anyways.

Crybaby Sobble

S = Sarunori = Satoshi
Nah Ash is here for forever
Nah, we don't watch Ash forever if he's kept sidelined like this.
Many people watched the series for Ash even if you were not the one
Lmao Ash is never leaving the anime anyways, the amount of dooming and whining is just childish and pointless. Ash is permanent while Go is only temporary.
Yeah you know cause you are sitting there in the directors chair.
Or you might be a person having psychic powers!!
XD
If they can go a series with breaking so many traditions then they can surely replace Ash too.

Its a shame that the writers went the AG-SM route with Ash's team instead of doing something different and letting Ash use all his reserves for the entire series for once. What a waste imo.
Agreed, Let's leave it to Fanfiction.net writers so that Satoshi will do something different, I doubt it because Pokemon fanfics are not canon

charinija

Pokemon Master
The only problem is, if Ash leaves, I don't think Goh will be the main character.

Goh is just a collector. An anime needs a warrior.

Goh is not someone to keep the anime going. If Ash is to be retired,

I think the story of a new pokemon trainer who has not crossed paths with Ash should be told.

They can put a character like Goh next to it. But I think the main character must have a battleier spirit.

PsychoLogical

well... Satoshi's Rookidee wouldn't have differed from Ash's previous bird Pokemon.
Well.... At least in this scenario an Ash-Corviknight would be infinitely better than Pidgeot and Unfezant lulz.

PsychoLogical

Yep. I wonder what would Satoshi's Corviknight's Personality be like?
It'll prob be boring and stoic to be brutally honest as you can't really express alot of emotion with a design like this lmao.
600px-823Corviknight.png

It'll prob be boring and stoic to be brutally honest as you can't really express alot of emotion with a design like this lmao.
600px-823Corviknight.png
Exactly. I think it would be an agreeable change of pace if the writers can pull a Satoshi's Fearow from Electric Tales of Pikachu but I don't think it will happen because Corviknight isn't that different from Satoshi's Other Bird Pokemon anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.