• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoaquinLorie

In comparison to the last series. Ash didn’t catch four Pokémon in rapid succession. The gaps so far have been 10-16-21-27. Meanwhile in Alola, the gaps were relatively random.

It's fair to say, and im pretty confident that, around episode 33-35 we are getting either new capture or Farfetch'd/Riolu evolution. I bet my bucks on that.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Gonna be interesting to see if they make rotation work this time around... I keep flipping back and forth on my belief they can make it work. Take today for instance, yeah not an Ash or Go episode, but where the heck was Gengar? Ash's other Pokemon made it in
Eh to say the least, I'm actually confident rotation will work quite well in this series since unlike the OS and BW, he's no longer on the move in a single region and there isn't mass favoritism involved like in BW where all the unpopular ones had to share one spot until Charizard permanently took it.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Ubermuk said:
What even is Cilan's dream? Wasn't it something like becoming an expert connoisseur even though he was already the best one we'd seen in all of BW or did he become a fisherman?

Given his interest in fishing in various BW episodes and even in his two post-BW specials, I think one of his new goals is to become a master fisherman. He's pretty much good at everything though, so that's just one of his dozens of hobbies.

SerenaRulez

If iris does return then let hope she learns on how to win battles with a Dragonite since ash is already beating her on that front lol.

She might not use Dragonite if she comes back because Ash has one so maybe the writing staff will want her to use a different Dragon type. I don't think her Gible will evolve all the way to Garchomp but maybe she can have a Gabite. :)

MartínK

I see Iris with Dragonite, Haxorus, Gabite, Flygon/Salamence, Excadrill and Emolga, or maybe the last two left one of them in Unova and add Druddigon to her team.

esquilo09

Gonna be interesting to see if they make rotation work this time around... I keep flipping back and forth on my belief they can make it work. Take today for instance, yeah not an Ash or Go episode, but where the heck was Gengar? Ash's other Pokemon made it in
Probably invisible.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
Anyone have a good stitch of the pokemon scroll that plays at the beginning of each episode behind Goh?

I haven't seen it discussed here like the ending, but this site doesn't let me upload the one I made.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters

I do wish they gave us scenes with all of Ash's Pokemon around so we can see them properly interact with one another

This tells me that his Spearow will eventually evolve into one.

That's not a problem, he just shouldn't get that Fearow. The one that has a grudge against Ash for legitimate reasons, it's a lot like the Jigglypuff if anyone is to catch it then it should be Ash

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Question.

This is just a What-If scenario but considering Ash is doing rotations imagine if Ash temporarily borrows some of Gou's Pokemon to help him at the PWC? Depending on if Gou catches something extremely Powerful (though seeing Ash commanding Gou's Golurk would be freaking dope).

Like for instance imagine if Gou is the one to catch Kubfu. (This forum would go up in flames lol) I could see Ash borrowing it lol

Like how Misty would sometimes borrow some of Ash's Pokémon back in the OS

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
I would be more interested in seeing Koharu using some of Goh's pokemon then Ash, because I can't see her catching her own yet. The lab provides her an easy place to bond with them, and some of his pokemon have already shown that they like her.

Status
Not open for further replies.