• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Pokémon Speculation Thread

nickdt

esquilo09

I just hope Go catches that Beartic which then ends that theory of Go never catching a Pokémon that was used in TR's gacha machine.

I know what you're thinking, "but what about Magikarp and Poliwag?" true he didn't catch Gyarados and Poliwrath, but at least he caught their pre evolved, but some people won't accept until they see him catching a species of Pokémon that was in the gacha machine.

World Turtle

I hope Ash captures something after this arc with Bea is over with. After Ash lost a chance at Flygon I hope his next capture is something from Hoenn. I might take anything at this point.

I do like that idea where Ash catches Zangoose and Gou catches Seviper and the two have to figure out a way for them to get a long.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I never understood that tbh, why it takes so long.
I don't know why it's taking so long either, Serena is far from being a favorite of mine but she deserves better. "But what about Cilan/Iris?" They had post series specials, Serena didn't. I'd like to see how Contest life is faring for her but given how they treated the non-Lillie characters and dumped them back into Alola? I wouldn't be surprised if she's back to doing boring Showcases :rolleyes:

I hope Goh gets this treatment once 2019's series is over cause I never want to see his screen hogging ass again

SerGoldenhandtheJust

I don't know why it's taking so long either, Serena is far from being a favorite of mine but she deserves better. "But what about Cilan/Iris?" They had post series specials, Serena didn't. I'd like to see how Contest life is faring for her but given how they treated the non-Lillie characters and dumped them back into Alola? I wouldn't be surprised if she's back to doing boring Showcases :rolleyes:

I hope Goh gets this treatment once 2019's series is over cause I never want to see his screen hogging ass again
They didnt dump them back into alola lmao, sophocles and lana had gone out of alola for summer vacation, temporarily. Considering burnet's baby was born its obvious its been many months so makes perfect sense for them to be back in alola barring lillie. If serena does return and her goal change to contests isnt mentioned it would be dumb. They would address that lol

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.

Honestly, I think two things can happen: Go decides to do Misty/Brock and to travel with Ash in next region and in Gen 9 girl(Gen 9 protag) can tag along. Or Go can simply leave in 2022 or even 2023 after Gen 8 is done. Honestly, I feel first one will happen more than second one.

Leonhart

Imagineer
esquilo09 said:
That's the third time Weavile is used for evil! I'm mad like a Primeape! Along with Mable and Kagetomo, Jessie is now my third hated character!

Oh Zucky! Curse you *Beep*ing writers! :mad:
I don't see why it makes a difference, unless you believe that Manyula won't be caught by a main character now just because one'll be used by Musashi in that non-canon special.