• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibrahim Saidu

Hello, I would like to share my wishes for the possible capture of Ash

So for Galar: Rillaboom, Corviknight, Orbeetle, Flapple, Toxtricity, Urshifu, Obstagoon or Slowbro

For Alola: Return of his team

For Kalos: Greninja return + Gogoat, Tyrantrum or Slurpuff

For Unys: Pyrax, Scolipede, Whimsicott, Reuniclus, Escavalier, Beartic or Bisharp

For Sinnoh: Gible return + Abomasnow, Weavil, Rhyperior, Lickilicky or Dusknoir

For Hoenn: Swampert, Mightyena, Shifigtry, Grumpoir, Gardevtry or Flygon

For Jotho: Espeon, Umbreon, Ampharos, Scizor, Tyranitar, Grunbull or Skarmory

For Kanto: Arcanine

I have taken Pokémon that can match his fighting style, either because they are popular, or because they can create surprise

Ps: Sorry for my English, I did what I could to make me understand
The captures for Ash are good but I don't see him catch Obstagoon, Slowbro, Lickilicky, Dusknoir, Umbreon, Ampharos, Grunbull and Skarmory
They are not fit to be an Ash Pokemon

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Well, Sobble can be Goh's mascot from now on so it makes sense for Raboot to finally evolve.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Well, Sobble can be Goh's mascot from now on so it makes sense for Raboot to finally evolve.
And then we get to see nappy time with Cinderace and Go :3 while crybaby Sobble becomes Go’s version of Pikachu by being on his shoulder most of the time.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Can't wait for Cinderace. Hopefully it comes soon so we don't have a repeat of the past Fully evolved Fire starters that aren't Charizard

PsychoLogical

Can't wait for Cinderace. Hopefully it comes soon so we don't have a repeat of the past Fully evolved Fire starters that aren't Charizard
It'll come soon enough, can't say the same about Rillaboom and Inteleon LULZ.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Regarding reserves, the writers are more likely to bring back ones like Charizard and Greninja due to them already being fully evolved which means less work for them and cause marketability/popularity. Except for likely Gible due to Garchomp being a very marketable and popular mon as well where if they’ll bring him back, they may just either evolve him offscreen as a Gabite to eventually evolve or even a fully Garchomp to make it easier to bring back than the hassle for them to quickly evolve him as still a Gible just for him to be used in the PWC where it’s basically expected that reserves could make returns as Ash climbs into the Hyper or near Hyper Class.

Ew, no thanks!
Poipole coming back with a random evolution was just uncalled for and incredibly lazy writing just to give Ash a sixth Pokemon. There was no excuse to not keep Poipole around and have it naturally evolve and grow under Ash's care, it leaving in the first place was a load of Tauros! Ash is his family! Poipole sure didn't seem to give a flying **** about it's home while it was with Ash, not until it was time to go! All of his releases are just hot garbage nowadays; Goodra, Greninja, Poipole... all unnecessary and pointless much like Pidgeot's! Butterfree, Lapras, and every single TRio release to date are the only good ones....

None of Ash's Pokemon should have an offscreen evolution, even if it is TRio-induced I'd much prefer to see them return and evolve under his care or while Ash is visiting the lab and Gabite happens while fighting off the TRio or Biff/Cassidy who try robbing the place for the umpteenth time(But at least it's a better target than some repetitive targets...)

PsychoLogical

Ew, no thanks!
Poipole coming back with a random evolution was just uncalled for and incredibly lazy writing just to give Ash a sixth Pokemon. There was no excuse to not keep Poipole around and have it naturally evolve and grow under Ash's care, it leaving in the first place was a load of Tauros! Ash is his family! Poipole sure didn't seem to give a flying **** about it's home while it was with Ash, not until it was time to go! All of his releases are just hot garbage nowadays; Goodra, Greninja, Poipole... all unnecessary and pointless much like Pidgeot's! Butterfree, Lapras, and every single TRio release to date are the only good ones....

None of Ash's Pokemon should have an offscreen evolution, even if it is TRio-induced I'd much prefer to see them return and evolve under his care or while Ash is visiting the lab and Gabite happens while fighting off the TRio or Biff/Cassidy who try robbing the place for the umpteenth time(But at least it's a better target than some repetitive targets...)
Actually some of them should since half of his reserves are just forgettable. And I rather NOT see more of TR used as a plot device just make a lame excuse to evolve his reserves. And his reserves are likely not even going to showup until Ash reaches near or right into the Hyper Class which would be around halfway towards the series, you seriously think the writers are gonna bother making eps specifically for reserves to evolve? They'll more likely take the easier way out which is to evolve whatever unevolved mon they choose to bring back offscreen, the most likely unevolved one to return being Gible.

Zariful

You know there is still a scene from that trailer we haven’t seen yet. And that’s Go and Raboot training, I think in the rain.

PsychoLogical

Looking forward for who will win the battle

(Although cinderace is much stronger than lucario )
There's a difference between the games and the anime. The anime doesn't follow game rules. Never did.

Juaquin

The Chosen One
right now ashs team has 2 permanent members (pikachu + lucario) leaving 2-3 open for rotation if ash gets grookey he will probably take a permanent spot (60% sure) and most likely greninja will return this series to take another spot (85% sure)

PsychoLogical

right now ashs team has 2 permanent members (pikachu + lucario) leaving 2-3 open for rotation if ash gets grookey he will probably take a permanent spot (60% sure) and most likely greninja will return this series to take another spot (85% sure)
Reserves aren’t going to take up a spot, their time is over. Only rotation is an option. Only Pikachu and eventual Lucario will take up spots.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Sword master zacian said:
Looking forward for who will win the battle

(Although cinderace is much stronger than lucario )

Because it has a type advantage? Assuming that Gou does have an Aceburn eventually, I highly doubt that it would be on par with Satoshi's eventual Lucario however since Satoshi's been training Riolu and I figure it'll be stronger based on its battling experience overall, whereas Gou is more passive with Rabbifoot. If Gou were to Kyodaimax Aceburn then it might make a difference, but I doubt he'll pull that off.

Status
Not open for further replies.