• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Pokémon Speculation Thread

AuraChannelerChris

It's potion time!

Leonhart

Imagineer
game3524 said:
There was no point because they were going to bring Goodra back so adding another Pokemon would have been pointless. They learned their lesson from DP with Gible being a pointless addition in the grand scheme of things since Gilscor returned for the 6 on 6 match against Paul.

You're implying that Fukamaru was an unpopular or unwanted capture, which I have to disagree with since it seemed like most people liked Fukamaru back during the DP saga. Some viewers complained about him not evolving, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone who hated the fact that Satoshi captured him.

I don't see what would've been so bad about Satoshi catching something like Bokurei in the last year of XY shortly after Onbat hatched, though. It might've gotten less screen-time than the other Pokemon due to Gekkouga's constant self-promotion, but it would've at least filled the void on the team.

Red and Blue

Is Ash catching anything new?

Is the series still Go-fest? Did he catch Zapdos?
Well from what we know of the upcoming episodes and posters he could catch Marshtomp or a Dracovish. Aside from that is anyone's guess

AuraChannelerChris

It's potion time!

esquilo09

What Ash and Goh get in DD Arc?
besides evolution, Go will probably catch a G-Ponyta and that dynamaxed Yamask and perhaps a Wooloo(If a chance happens.) and a Silicobra(He failed to catch a Pidgey but managed to succeed it 15 episodes later.)

As for Ash, his only team change is that his Riolu will evolve into Lucario.

Master Pikachu 11

besides evolution, Go will probably catch a G-Ponyta and that dynamaxed Yamask and perhaps a Wooloo(If a chance happens.) and a Silicobra(He failed to catch a Pidgey but managed to succeed it 15 episodes later.)

As for Ash, his only team change is that his Riolu will evolve into Lucario.
He could also catch Blipbug since he catches a lot of bug type Pokémon

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Unless Ash trades Galarian Farfetch'd for Sobble.

Trading Grookey for Sobble would be the ideal scenario, Sobble deserves better