• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Pokémon Speculation Thread

LucarioFTWs

I just rewatched xyz, but ash said that he would always be connected to greninja anywhere. Plus he still has its pokeball in sun and moon beginning. So i think greninja is definitely coming back, especially since it’s pokemon of the year. We really need to see a greninja vs lucario. A battle of screenhogs

Master Pikachu 11

I just rewatched xyz, but ash said that he would always be connected to greninja anywhere. Plus he still has its pokeball in sun and moon beginning. So i think greninja is definitely coming back, especially since it’s pokemon of the year. We really need to see a greninja vs lucario. A battle of screenhogs
Right now I consider Greninja released and until it actually makes a physical appearance then I am not going to worry about it coming back and helping Ash out because we don’t know if he is going to use reserves again or not.

Leonhart

Imagineer
LucarioFTWs said:
Gekkouga probably will come back, but I've personally never put emphasis on the fact that Satoshi still has Gekkouga's Monster Ball, or the Monster Ball of any of his other released/in-training Pokemon for that matter. I remember some viewers theorizing that Satoshi probably still had Pigeot's Monster Ball after EP081 and that it meant that Pigeot's return in this series would likely occur, but I still think that's a stretch.

nickdt

Gekkouga probably will come back, but I've personally never put emphasis on the fact that Satoshi still has Gekkouga's Monster Ball, or the Monster Ball of any of his other released/in-training Pokemon for that matter. I remember some viewers theorizing that Satoshi probably still had Pigeot's Monster Ball after EP081 and that it meant that Pigeot's return in this series would likely occur, but I still think that's a stretch.
tbh, he most likely still has the balls of his released mons, since he doesn't release them permanently, since then they can be captured by other trainers, rendering the release pointless.

Pikachu111213

Traveler
It wasn't gonna happen anyways. If Ash (Or Go), would catch Marshtomp, we would have known months in advance, because its a starter and as such it would have been marketed heavily.
I think that’s what got people. It did not have any merch, but it was seen a lot for a Pokémon of a half episode. It’s on the new poster which is full of legendaries, and it’s in the opening. Honestly, though, I’d like his next capture to be in Galar. Hoping for Centiskorch and rookidee