• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I thought they knew wobble was gonna be popular in Japan but they weren't sure about it outside of Japan
Masuda and ohmori said in the sobble interview
Yep they said that! Here's the Link to that Interview

This interview is adorable btw. As someone who is extremely shy outside of the internet they were right on the money when they said Sobble was the type of Pokemon people like me would go for.

Also amusing they admitted that the Sobble line was design by 2 women lol. That... Explains some things lol

Leonhart

Imagineer
Remix2 said:
Still don’t know why grookey is taking this long to be in the main group when they could easily done it like 20 episodes ago.

They've been rather questionable with their handling of the Galar Starters. Hibanny evolved quickly even though they could've milked its popularity a bit longer, and Messon debuted later than was expected. Sarunori's definitely getting the shortest end of the stick, though.

Remix2

They've been rather questionable with their handling of the Galar Starters. Hibanny evolved quickly even though they could've milked its popularity a bit longer, and Messon debuted later than was expected. Sarunori's definitely getting the shortest end of the stick, though.

Also doesn’t help that they haven’t been really doing anything with the starter.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
My only guess for the reason they're introducing the Starters separately is because they didn't want their base stages to overshadow each other. (Not that they're actually doing anything with any of them :rolleyes:)

Sobble only showed up after Scorbunny became Raboot

Still no sign of Grookey yet nearly 40 episodes in. I may be wrong but I wouldn't be surprised if it only shows up after Sobble becomes a Drizzile

Zariful

I know that probably wasn’t intentional. but it’s kind of funny you mentioned short end of the stick when Grookey uses a drumstick. But anyways Sarunori/Grookey likely has a plan. Also as someone who wanted Ash to have Inteleon, I’ve made peace with Go getting Sobble. It isn’t rotting in the lab because it effectively because became Go’s second permanent member. And it’s going to use its signature ability to help Go catch Flygon. Plus now with Heracross joining his team, Go’s battling prowess is gonna improve even more. Then he’s gonna catch Rad Fly soon

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Yep they said that! Here's the Link to that Interview

This interview is adorable btw. As someone who is extremely shy outside of the internet they were right on the money when they said Sobble was the type of Pokemon people like me would go for.

Also amusing they admitted that the Sobble line was design by 2 women lol. That... Explains some things lol
Oh thankyou for sharing that, I never saw it

Applecorp

almost every rival not from XY could be remembered for their quirk no matter how dumb it was, I don't remember Tierno or Trevor or Treeko boy or Alain, I remember Shauna because she introduced Serena to the world of fashion.

The Kalos series had really boring rivals now that I look back. None of them stand out other than Alain and that's only because the writers kept pushing him down our mouths.

Illusio

No words, only rage
My only guess for the reason they're introducing the Starters separately is because they didn't want their base stages to overshadow each other. (Not that they're actually doing anything with any of them :rolleyes:)

Still no sign of Grookey yet nearly 40 episodes in. I may be wrong but I wouldn't be surprised if it only shows up after Sobble becomes a Drizzile

Agreed, and for the same reason I think we won't see Drizzile until Raboot evolves to give the middle stages exclusive spotlight so no Starter emo buddies.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer

I only think that would be an issue if Grookey also goes to Gou.

Status
Not open for further replies.