• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
This is random AF but I've been wondering. (Plus this thread's a bit inactive right now so I'm waking it up :p)

You guys know the Hatterene line attacks Pokémon that show extreme emotion right?

https://m.bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Hattrem_(Pokémon)

If Sobble made a Hattena, Hattrem, and Hatterene cry, would they try attack Sobble or start attacking each other?

Just thinking about it because I read the Hatterene line's Pokedex Entrees and that would be an amusing way for Gou to catch one of the members.

Tho it's also possible they may save the Hatterene line for Bede whenever he shows up

Leonhart

Imagineer
PsychoLogical said:
This is from a japanese bread logo.

Wouldn't that count as foreshadowing for a future Sarunori appearance? We had a set of Pokemon bread a few months ago that foreshadowed appearances by several Pokemon such as Hakuryu and a few other Pokemon that appeared in the first dozen episodes after all.

D

Deleted member 384931

People who think the darkest day wont happen until late in the series, why would they show it now? Besides the opening will change again, so or it is clickbait or it will happen sooner then we expect

nickdt

I doubt it would be one with Glimwood because that's specifically for Fairy Pokemon and likely where they're going to encounter G. Ponyta.

Phantump, Sinistea, Indeede, Passimian (Sword) and Oranguru (Shield), say hi. Considering Passimian and Oranguru are also monkeys/apes, Glimwood is way more likely than Slumbering Weald.

dman_dustin

Speaking of the little monkey I think based on the Pokedex entries it's going to pop up in the slumbering Weald ( Forest in JP).
Every single pokedex entry for the entire boom line states that they live in troops in the forest and the Weald is Right By Postwick .
I doubt it would be one with Glimwood because that's specifically for Fairy Pokemon and likely where they're going to encounter G. Ponyta.

There's something (8th generation NOT 6th generation don't assume) in Glimmwood Tangle that's for Ash to get, but of course he's not going to get that particular Pokemon.

I don't think Ash is going to get any Galar Pokemon that I'll be super hyped for anyway.

I'll accept Corviknight/Toxtricity, and Frosmoth would be pretty nice, but that's pretty much the best I can hope for.

Icy-Snowflake

This is random AF but I've been wondering. (Plus this thread's a bit inactive right now so I'm waking it up :p)

You guys know the Hatterene line attacks Pokémon that show extreme emotion right?

https://m.bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Hattrem_(Pokémon)

If Sobble made a Hattena, Hattrem, and Hatterene cry, would they try attack Sobble or start attacking each other?

Just thinking about it because I read the Hatterene line's Pokedex Entrees and that would be an amusing way for Gou to catch one of the members.

Tho it's also possible they may save the Hatterene line for Bede whenever he shows up
I guess they'll go on a rampage. They'll attack themselves and anyone near them. Now I'm eager to see Sobble and Hatterene line in Cerise park

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
I wonder if they'll give Grookey to Go or Ash.

On one hand, Go getting all three starters would make sense at this point. Furthermore, Ash already has 2 non-powerhouses (Riolu and Farfetch'd) he has to train, and Grookey would make a third one, so I'm not sure if the writers would take that route.

On the other hand, Ash ALWAYS gets at least one starter per gen and he does lack a Grass type. And currently the only Pokemon to represent Galar in his team is Galarian Farfetch'd, so logically, writers should give him one proper Galar-native Pokemon.

Of course, considering the fact that the writers have been breaking some patterns recently, perhaps Pocket Monsters becomes the first series where Ash doesn't get any starter.

Rune Knight

Sorry to bring up such a random topic into the mix: but what place from each region would you guys like the characters to visit in the future?

Here's my list:

1. The Pokémon Tower (Kanto): Only got 1 episode, which I find weird considering its popularity in creepypasta.

2. Mt. Silver (Johto): Would be fun for a reunion with Larvitar (who may be a Tyranitar by now), and as a potential capture for Ash.

3. Sky Pillar (Hoenn): Rayquaza Encounter.

4. Turnback Cave (Sinnoh): Giratina Encounter.

5. Relic Castle (Unova): Never got its chance to shine!

6. Pokémon Village (Kalos): I was really looking forward to seeing it during XY but it never did end up happening, would be a fun place for Go to go on a catching spree.

7. TR Castle (Alola): Rainbow Rocket plot.

8. Glimwood Tangle (Galar): Too many potential places, this one was the first that came to mind.

DuskAstral

Sorry to bring up such a random topic into the mix: but what place from each region would you guys like the characters to visit in the future?

Here's my list:

1. The Pokémon Tower (Kanto): Only got 1 episode, which I find weird considering its popularity in creepypasta.

2. Mt. Silver (Johto): Would be fun for a reunion with Larvitar (who may be a Tyranitar by now), and as a potential capture for Ash.

6. Pokémon Village (Kalos): I was really looking forward to seeing it during XY but it never did end up happening, would be a fun place for Go to go on a catching spree.

8. Glimwood Tangle (Galar): Too many potential places, this one was the first that came to mind.
in my opinion, from all these locations, only "TR Castle" has no chance. I don't see any reason why Team Rainbow Rocket should make their anime debut.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

Here's my list:

I’m more thinking of Poni Grove for Alola, Stark Mountain for Sinnoh, and I have two for Unova which are ofc Relic Castle and the Nature Preserve (tho not technically from Unova but associated with the region)

esquilo09

Here's my list:

Pokémon Village.

Durrendal

So, I know Goh's goal is to catch Mew. So why is he catching everything else as a way of reaching his goal?

Is he hoping one of his catches would turn out to be a Mew in disguise?

Status
Not open for further replies.