• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
It seems Riolu and Dragonite are getting love the most, followed by G-Farfetch'd and then in the end: Gengar. Hopefully this picks up and Gengar and Farfetch'd start getting more love.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
So Go basically got his first official trainer battle win in JN034. Unfortunately it was offscreenland lmao. Got himself a Hitmonchan as a reward. Too bad his battle wasn’t seen onscreen. Least it gave an indication that his battling skills have greatly improved since JN007.

Last edited:

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
By the looks of the preview Go indeed catches a Pikachu(a female to be specific), because Go was holding her and rubbing his face against her and she was happy to the point of shocking him out of affection, if she was still a wild one, she would become either angry or scared of being held.
Or it could just be overly friendly.

esquilo09

Or it could just be overly friendly.
Come to think of it, the scene where Ash, his Pikachu, Go, Raboot and Sobble were looking around the place didn't show the femchu but the same scene seen from far away does show the femchu, so she might just be overly friendly as you said. He might not catch her at all.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
What now? How will Ash overcome this?
We'll find out in the future. He might seek out the Galar Gym Leaders to challenge. As he probably wants a rematch with Bea, Ash will probably fight the Gym Leaders from Sword, so no Allister or Melony.

aipomadvanceshipper

I just viewed Goh’s profile on serebii I didn’t know he’s going to catch Aerodactyl. Goh’s team will be really strong if or when he trains them but he’s not really into battles

PsychoLogical

I just viewed Goh’s profile I didn’t know he’s going to catch Aerodactyl. Goh’s team will be really strong if or when he trains them but he’s not really into battles
well it’s indicated that he’s gotten far better in battling and has technically been strongly hinted in today’s ep where he basically got his first ever trainer battle victory and took a Hitmonchan as a reward. Only pity that it was done offscreen. JN036 where hes getting a Flygon should put it to the test on how good is he at battling now compared to far back in JN007.

Last edited:

nickdt

well it’s indicated that he’s gotten far better in battling and has technically been strongly hinted in today’s ep where he basically got his first ever trainer battle victory and took a Hitmonchan as a reward. Only pity that it was done offscreen. JN036 where hes getting a Flygon should put it to the test on how good is he at battling now compared to far back in JN007.

tbh, its maybe for the best that Goh's battle happened off-screen, else people would have something to complain about again: Goh stealing screentime from Ash in an Ash centric episode with a battle.

nuzamaki90

I just viewed Goh’s profile on serebii I didn’t know he’s going to catch Aerodactyl. Goh’s team will be really strong if or when he trains them but he’s not really into battles
He uses one in the opening. Presumably that fossil Pokémon island episode we see in the trailer is where he gets it.

PsychoLogical

Go sure is keeping Sobble locked away at the lab amirite fella's.... boy what a waste of a capture huh? Lol (In all reality, it probably was Raboot that won, but eh)
Raboot was definitely the one being used and prob swept too lmao.

PsychoLogical

I just wanna rub it in people's faces that Go was just gonna have Sobble be lab fodder
Well the thing is finally getting used soon where it’s confirmed that Sobble is going to be used against the Flygon appearing in JN036.

Status
Not open for further replies.