• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 384931

Ppl should really look closer to Gou's introduction in the episodes. You can see Flygon with a bunch of pokemon

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Agreed.
Porygon, Kadabra, Mewtwo are likely out for him. Same as Dragonite (Unless its a shiny).
That reminds me, Porygon really deserves to make another appearance along with its evos making their official debut. Idk where it was said but apparently the writers want to try showing every mon that exists so far at least once in this whole series (would prob explain why alot of mons that haven’t been seen in years started to show up again) Would be a good time to finally reintroduce Porygon again. But unfortunately there hasn’t been any records or interviews regarding the status of Porygon over the years so all we can assume is that they’re never showing it again.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic

PsychoLogical

It really bothers me that they’ll speed up the evolutions only to deal with eternatus by, let’s say, december. Cinderace and lucario looks things that should happen by episode 80 and like, not, dunno, episode 50?
At this point I'd rather just get it over with since the Galar crap has just started to bear fruit now. And there's also the IOA and Crown Tundra to cover even far later in.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
At this point I'd rather just get it over with since the Galar crap has just started to bear fruit now. And there's also the IOA and Crown Tundra to cover even far later in.
I mean, riolu/lucario is the equivalent of rockruff/D-lycanrock, who evolved relatively early in SM, ok, I think, but Go have sobble (and possibly groakey) to deal while cinderace is around. Makes me think what would be the next marketable thing Ash could train from zero, since they won’t keep riolu in the current stage for much more time. And, despite not be as focused, g-farfetch’d is probably evolving soon too.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I mean, riolu/lucario is the equivalent of rockruff/D-lycanrock, who evolved relatively early in SM, ok, I think, but Go have sobble (and possibly groakey) to deal while cinderace is around. Makes me think what would be the next marketable thing Ash could train from zero, since they won’t keep riolu in the current stage for much more time. And, despite not be as focused, g-farfetch’d is probably evolving soon too.
And his next capture might be Aerodactyl, which doesn't evolve.

D

Deleted member 384931

Idk if Rose will even be involved. There is no built up for him to be part of it

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Why do they want to have big game plots soon out of the way? Happend with Aether arc, Necrozma arc and now here
I guess that they might want to get this over with so that they can freely do arcs focusing on the Isle of Armor and the Crown Tundra, as the EP is the substitute for a third version.

D

Deleted member 384931

I guess that they might want to get this over with so that they can freely do arcs focusing on the Isle of Armor and the Crown Tundra, as the EP is the substitute for a third version.
I get that but come on it is the first year. I dont want a situation like after the Aether arc where nothing interesting is happening for 30 episodes except an evolution or two

PsychoLogical

eh I think the next thing Ash may train from zero is a Galar mon. Any old gen mons the writers may have in mind for Ash to own will very likely be fully evolved.

ShadowForce720

eh I think the next thing Ash may train from zero is a Galar mon. Any old gen mons the writers may have in mind for Ash to own will very likely be fully evolved.

Actually it would depend on the old mon as they may want to have the past gen mon go from it’s basic stage or middle stage to it’s final stage.

Like for instance take Alolan Sandshrew or one of the past gen starters they might want to have them in their basic stage for a small amount of time.

Of course it’s also possible that a past gen starter could be caught in it’s middle stage instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.