• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Did she actually lose? The translation makes it hard to tell if it's referencing Ash's loss to Bea or Bea losing to Chuck.
It seems like Bea is training for a rematch against Chuck. This makes no sense lol, Bea beat Korrina but lost to chuck? Weird. Anyway dephender is probably translating them rn so we should have confirmation soon

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
When Go eventually tries to get the Jigglypuff line, do you think he might end up catching the same Jigglypuff that's been reappearing throughout the series? I kind of wanted someone like Dawn or Serena to get it during their series, but having Go catch it could wrap up Jigglypuff's arc while still having reappear every now and then for a few gags

I want to see if Goh catches a Jigglypuff because it would be a step closer to confirming the theory that he is getting the 18 pokemon highlighted in the intro after getting Rotom, Magicarp and Flygon, Ditto being a step in the GO Mew capture, and the Archaeologist leader conspicuously not having Chandelure despite having both of its prevolutions.

Only wrench is Wobbaffet.

Master Pikachu 11

I want to see if Goh catches a Jigglypuff because it would be a step closer to confirming the theory that he is getting the 18 pokemon highlighted in the intro after getting Rotom, Magicarp and Flygon, Ditto being a step in the GO Mew capture, and the Archaeologist leader conspicuously not having Chandelure despite having both of its prevolutions.

Only wrench is Wobbaffet.
Then that would mean he gets a Garchomp as well which is something I don’t want to see as I rather see Ash’s Gible come back and fully evolve instead. In fact, Gible should have been the first Pokémon that he brought back for the BF episode instead of using Mr. Mime, which also hasn’t been used in a battle since then and was a waste of potential. Plus if Goh gets Garchomp then that would make his Flygon irrelevant in the future, which I know many on here would rather not see.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
Then that would mean he gets a Garchomp as well which is something I don’t want to see as I rather see Ash’s Gible come back and fully evolve instead. In fact, Gible should have been the first Pokémon that he brought back for the BF episode instead of using Mr. Mime, which also hasn’t been used in a battle since then and was a waste of potential. Plus if Goh gets Garchomp then that would make his Flygon irrelevant in the future, which I know many on here would rather not see.

It definitely makes more sense for Ash's Gibble to be the one to evolve (though with Dragon meteor and dig, Gibble has a similar move-set to Flygon with Dragon dive), and I definitely don't want to see Flygon become irrelevant (though better IRL doesn't mean it is always the case in the anime). It was just a fun theory that I saw and was keeping an eye on.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
How about Unova? 't's been awhile since we've seen it.
I’d personally love to see more of Unova, but I think most anime fans would rather it fade into obscurity and never be spoken of again -_-

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
It seems like Bea is training for a rematch against Chuck. This makes no sense lol, Bea beat Korrina but lost to chuck? Weird. Anyway dephender is probably translating them rn so we should have confirmation soon

Chuck: 5th gym leader in his region.
Korrina: 3rd gym leader in her region.

Honestly, makes sense. Unless you want to go the 'games =/= animé'-route, in which case, yeah fine. Or if you wanna go: "The Johto Gymleaders were pushovers", in which case I want to point out that Kalos wasn't exactly hard to beat either and only Viola, Olympia and Wulfric seemed capable in the animé.

HOLY SH*T! CHUCK IS BACK, GUYS!

Quick! Everybody speculate on his updated team! Will he have Machamp??? FOUR ARMS VS. EIGHT ARMS!

Omg if that's the key to beating Grapploct! Riolu just needs to grow a literal pair! On the other side, maybe Ash remembers his battle with Chuck and Riolu will learn Vine Whip instead. :p

How about Unova? 't's been awhile since we've seen it.

And what about Orre???

Status
Not open for further replies.