• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowForce720

Uh I have a question regarding the Main Poster of Pokémon Journeys.

Do you guys think they'll update this poster to have Cinderace take Raboot's place?

Raboot is small enough not to obscure any of the Characters in the center or the Pokémon in the Background.

But Cinderace is about as big as Ash and Gou are. How are they gonna make this poster work?
Pocket_Monsters_2019_poster_artwork_2.png

They probably will update it as, they can just move the characters a bit to make room for it, or they could just release an entirely new poster.

Uh I have a question regarding the Main Poster of Pokémon Journeys.

Do you guys think they'll update this poster to have Cinderace take Raboot's place?

Raboot is small enough not to obscure any of the Characters in the center or the Pokémon in the Background.

But Cinderace is about as big as Ash and Gou are. How are they gonna make this poster work?
Pocket_Monsters_2019_poster_artwork_2.png
They can replace it with Sobble or put Cinderace in a posture that will not obscure Goh such as making it in slightly kneeling position.

Red and Blue

You know I think it would be cool if both Ash and go battled for who should get ownership of Grookey.
Similar to what happened with Totodile.
If that happened then I suspect Ash will use Lucario and Go Cinderace. The battle could go either way

Master Pikachu 11

Where does this certainty come from? Even if he supposedly had a Rilaboom, that wouldn't mean he would be introducing his G-max. (at least for me)
Because he has D max band and even though Pikachu has been the only one that has G max so far doesn’t mean it should be the only one that G maxes also it would be good marketing for him to showcase another G max form since he has the band and the goal is to promote all Pokémon including the gimmicks

DuskAstral

would be good marketing for him to showcase another G max form since he has the band and the goal is to promote all Pokémon including the gimmicks
I would not like the protagonist to present a different form of G-max. I would prefer this form of buff to be like Megaevolution, meaning that each trainer only uses one Pokémon that can transform.

desdar300

I would not like the protagonist to present a different form of G-max. I would prefer this form of buff to be like Megaevolution, meaning that each trainer only uses one Pokémon that can transform.
I don't think that's really how it works though since really any Pokemon can do it

dman_dustin

I don't think that's really how it works though since really any Pokemon can do it

That argument applies to mega evolution, as in the player character isn't restricted to one mega.

But I agree with you, nothing is stopping Ash from G-max Pikachu and G-max Gengar.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Hey guys, just noticed that on the poster there's a Charizard with a baby Charmander on it, do ya'll think Ash's Charizard might return with a kid lol??

DuskAstral

That argument applies to mega evolution, as in the player character isn't restricted to one mega.
In games, maybe it is, but anime doesn't strictly adhere to games, so everyone with the Mega Ring used only one Mega Pokémon on the show (i.e. Korrina only used Mega Lucario, Alain only Mega Charizard X, etc.)
Who knows, maybe it will be the same with G-max.

Status
Not open for further replies.