• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Pokémon Speculation Thread

Leonhart

Imagineer
Henry's Journey said:
But I still want him to pull a Charizard return even if it's "fanservice" XD, I feel like Greninja should have been left "in training" rather than released, Kalos is the only region where Ash doesn't "own" a starter :/ (well and Galar so far lol).

I feel that he's the most likely to return regardless of whether he's treated as "in-training" or officially released, but also one of the least deserving of a comeback since he was already better developed than perhaps 90% of Satoshi's other Pokemon.

desdar300

Made a Thread about it but I personally don't want the journeys formula to bleed into generation 9 let alone our boy go coming along.
It feels like a constant tug-of-war between the staff of whether or not they want to give in to soulless nostalgia or try to suck off Furukawa by trying to throw sword and shield a bone and adding an extra region to all of this just sounds like a disaster.

esquilo09

Cute Poster but that has nothing to do with the Anime.

That's a New Year's Poster for The Year of the Ox (as you can tell by all the Cow/Bull related Pokémon Fireworks)

G-Max Rillaboom looks amazing there tho

I really hope The Maximizers appear in the Anime tho. I wonder what their music sounds like? (Always wanted to hear Piers singing)
What Chinese zodiac animal will be in 2022?

Leonhart

Imagineer
Mythical-Moonlight said:
That's a New Year's Poster for The Year of the Ox (as you can tell by all the Cow/Bull related Pokémon Fireworks)

It took me a few minutes to understand why Tritodon was on there since it seemed rather out of place at first, until I realized that it's probably a reference to the word "torito".

KenzeyEevee

I want to scream and shout and let it all out
It's basically like last year's special preview post JN020, I assume this special preview shows scenes from episodes JN053-JN058. Now ofc we need to get further confirmation that 2/5 is indeed Inteleon's debut.
Yeah and Grookey can debut after it