• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
someone pointed in today's episode that koharu mentioned that Gou was acting on intuition which is more of an Ash thing.

I've noticed as the series moves on, Gou has been gaining some of Ash's traits, which seems to shock Koharu (When she's around to see it anyway) as she doesn't seem to know how to respond properly to it.

kind of makes me wonder if she'll get jealous of Ash at some point for causing changes in gou.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
So he didn't get to catch it. Understandable, do you know how difficult it is to catch a Legendary Pokemon?

I mean... Brandon got 3. How difficult is it really?

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Well, Tobias had 2, a Joy had a latias and...I don’t remember more than that. Moderately difficult?
Well some random dude just came in with a Heatran for the Sinnoh League so..., between Easy and ofc "Moderately Difficult"?

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
Guys, Yamper only appears in posters with Ash because it's a cute and marketable pokémon, but they didn't include Koharu cause she is not a main character and because they are stupid.
Well, about Zapdos, I'm relieved that Go didn't caught it, but he put up a good fight, also, did Raboot learned a new move?

Status
Not open for further replies.