• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

So has Yamper been paired with Ash outside of yesterday's poster and the opening? I heard it's been happening for a while since the new opening

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
So has Yamper been paired with Ash outside of yesterday's poster and the opening? I heard it's been happening for a while since the new opening
Well no. And Yamper’s just a marketing tool. Simple as that.

kickachu

Momentai!
What was your prediction?
Goh
1. Scorbunny- raboot-cinderace
2. Sobble
3.flygon
4. Magikarp-gyarados
5. Scyther-scizor
6. farfetch'd

Ash
1. Pikachu
2. Dragonite
3. Gengar
4. Riolu-lucario
5. Galatians farfetch'd-sirfetch'd
6. Eevee-espeon/sylveon/umbreon(as a way of serena like iris with dragonite) (if chloe doesn't get it) , Gardevoir,

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Goh
2. Sobble
3.flygon
4. Magikarp-gyarados
5. Scyther-scizor
6. farfetch'd

Ash
1. Pikachu
2. Dragonite
3. Gengar
4. Riolu-lucario
6. Eevee-espeon/sylveon/umbreon(as a way of serena like iris with dragonite) (if chloe doesn't get it) , Gardevoir,
I don't think Ash is getting any Eevee tbh.
And what about Grookey?

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I don't think Ash is getting any Eevee tbh.
And what about Grookey?

what about grookey? At this point does it really matter anymore who gets it? It's obvious to me the writers don't care about it.

I'd rather Ash get G-Ponyta or Marshtomp as his next capture, granted they won't get any focus or attention until after the DD arc but still.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Goh
2. Sobble
3.flygon
4. Magikarp-gyarados
5. Scyther-scizor
6. farfetch'd

Ash
1. Pikachu
2. Dragonite
3. Gengar
4. Riolu-lucario
I’m not opposed to Ash catching gardevoir, but sincerely it doesn’t look like a pokemon they would give to him.

Mythical-Moonlight

what about grookey? At this point does it really matter anymore who gets it? It's obvious to me the writers don't care about it.

I'd rather Ash get G-Ponyta or Marshtomp as his next capture, granted they won't get any focus or attention until after the DD arc but still.
I mean the chimp is bound to be on the main cast at some point. We just don't know when or who's gonna get it (I'm like 65% leaning towards Goh tho)

I agree on G-Ponyta but I don't see Marshstomp happening. I could always be wrong tho

Red and Blue

I don't believe they don't care about Grookey They did say "Grookey would have a big impact". What that is probably extends past the DD. And they didn't debut Sobble until 24 episodes after Scorbunny.

They seem to be taking their time with the starters this time

desdar300

Goh
2. Sobble
3.flygon
4. Magikarp-gyarados
5. Scyther-scizor
6. farfetch'd

Ash
1. Pikachu
2. Dragonite
3. Gengar
4. Riolu-lucario
that Evie belongs to Chloe.
They flat out said it in the podcast they had today

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I don't believe they don't care about Grookey They did say "Grookey would have a big impact". What that is probably extends past the DD. And they didn't debut Sobble until 24 episodes after Scorbunny.

thing is capturing it alone isn't that impactful, there would have to be something more to it than that.

I guess that video preview confirms Lucario's getting the Hadoken, and Cinderace Pyro Ball.

Hoping the former can get Steel Beam.

PsychoLogical

Unless they’re willing to rush Grookey’s evolutions, I just see it redundant now if it goes to Ash due to how late it’s debut is which is literally post-DD arc. Fking Galarian Yamask of all things is debuting before Grookey like ffs. The big guns aka the Dog Duo and Dragapult are debuting before it too when they wouldve normally likely debuted way later but instead the roles are swapped where they debuted first and Grookey debuts late.

Mythical-Moonlight

I don't know why they'd have it miss out on the most important Galar plotline.

Unless the writers are making up their very own storyline for Grookey idk how they're going to introduce it?

PsychoLogical

I don't know why they'd have it miss out on the most important Galar plotline.

Unless the writers are making up their very own storyline for Grookey idk how they're going to introduce it?
I think they should just debut it and dump it to Go at this point cause of how outrageously late its debut is and unless they rush the evolutions, I just see it as pretty redundant for Ash at this point. The Dog Duo, Dragapult, and even fking Galarian Yamask of all things are going to debut before Grookey like cmon.

kickachu

Momentai!
Status
Not open for further replies.