• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 384931

When will we know what that sixth mysterious pokemon was about? Wasnt it part of a set or something?

Master Pikachu 11

When will we know what that sixth mysterious pokemon was about? Wasnt it part of a set or something?
If your talking about this?
EjWyFf3VcAAWH5t

Mystery Pokemon pops up again. I think Cinderace is the mystery:p
Then many are speculating that it could be a legendary Pokémon like Zacian, Eternatus, or Mewtwo and it may not even be Ash’s 6th pokemon. Also if it is the image that you are referring too then the 19th is when will know.

D

Deleted member 384931

If your talking about this?

Then many are speculating that it could be a legendary Pokémon like Zacian, Eternatus, or Mewtwo and it may not even be Ash’s 6th pokemon. Also if it is the image that you are referring too then the 19th is when will know.
Yes that one

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I doubt it would. I think having Dynamax Band and Mega Stone at the same time is a bit too much. Additionally, Megaevolutions are no longer promoted in the 8th gene.

The flaw in this logic is that the series isn't exactly promoting just the 8th gen games, but pokemon GO as well with the entire pokemon world and everything within.

Besides it's been established that dyna/gigantamaxing can only occur within Galar, and i seriously doubt all of Ash's major battles are going to go down there.

So why not let him have access to all the other gimmicks if the need arises?

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
this series has taught me one definite thing, never say never.

I think people need to rewatch the Korinna battle again. Quite clear that Riolu was mezmerized by its Mega Evolution.

Icy-Snowflake

19th October

Ash os definitely not going to have a Mega Band
Any concrete evidence to say so?

I guess the opening that are posted on the anipoke Twitter are chosen with a poll.
They're posting all openings of a series and asking which one was your favourite. Edit: And I think AG openings are forgotten:confused:

Last edited:

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Toxel would be a good pick for Goh's first egg pokémon. There's some humor special with Sobble having to play the big brother role since he's no longer the youngest.

Really, imagine Sobble trying to make Toxel not cry/throw a tantrum and then stuff happens and Sobble joins the crying making everything worse

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
They're posting all openings of a series and asking which one was your favourite. Edit: And I think AG openings are forgotten
Apparently according to twitter they're getting posted on Thursday instead..?

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
^Granted he switches hats between saga's but thinking about it, that's probably the best place for it, since his hat is pretty symbolic.

I will be very upset if the debut of my unicorn baby is just a four second clip of Go tossing a ball at it :/

Agreed, i want the thing to get some serious focus regardless of who catches it, and if it is caught.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Mega Hat, and activates when he turns his hat backwards.
Tbh... That actually sounds good, make it more unique rather than the typical on your finger or earing thing
And his hat is pretty symbolic, just need to find a place to hold it there :>

LucarioFTWs

Ash is definitely getting a special thing for lucario. I think it’ll be like infernape blaze ability but blue aura just shrouds lucario when he comes out of his pokeball. Maybe some changes to its look to look similar to mega lucario. Or he’ll just get a regular mega. But i think the first one is more likely

Status
Not open for further replies.