• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Pokémon Speculation Thread

esquilo09

Changing a bit the subject, Go caught Dugtrio(Although he gave it away to Endo in the end), now the only Pokémon who he failed to catch left are Slowking, Grubin and Silicobra.

Note: I didn't add Marshtomp and Zapdos for obvious reasons.

Last edited:

esquilo09

Tbh I want to see Goh keep it now as releasing it is way too predictable.

Plus the meltdown would be hilarious Lol.
If you mean keeping and releasing Suicune, me too.

Again changing the subject: Although Go gave away Dugtrio, he kept Diglett since it took a liking to him and it is no longer dependent on its former leader. lol

Genetic_Hawk

Pikachu! KIMI NI KIME TAA
can the show show goh catching legendaries/mythics like (shyamin , hoopa , victini , keldeo, regis and others) offscreen considering that these pokemns dont have much impact on universe

Ace-Barn

#B.B.Tokio&Nickit
Changing a bit the subject, Go caught Dugtrio(Although he gave it away to Endo in the end), now the only Pokémon who he failed to catch left are Slowking and Silicobra.

Note: I didn't add Marshtomp and Zapdos for obvious reasons.

Not sure what criteria you are using, but there are others like Gyarados and Grubin.

BobbbidyBob

It won’t happen, but I actually hope Goh does catch Suicune, first so you guys get triggered Lol kiiiddiiing, and second it would be a bold move.