• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I mean, the majority of things Goh is involved in is boring anyways... soo.
Unpopular Opinion but I actually kinda find Gou centric Episodes a lot more interesting than Ash PWC episodes. Well at least until Bea showed up, Ash was just battling random one-off COTD.
I found it so boring because we always knew that he was going to win. Only Bea has provided him any actual challenge and I think the writers made a smart move to not focus too much on his WC battles outside of Major Characters like Bea lol

BobbbidyBob

I hope you guys are right and that they do my boy Allister right

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I want a new version if the ending, its long overdue

Same here.

Even better if it's a Goh focused ending sang by Daiki Yamashita. He is long overdue to join the select group of protagonist/main cast members with a character song.

Leonhart

Imagineer
JD said:
I’m starting to get really bored with someone on the main cast getting Eevee. It has been on the main cast two for XY and SM. Lana’s Eevee was pretty interesting but I don’t know what could be done with another one to make it stand out.

It's one of the reasons why I've never really cared for Eievui despite it being adorable. The species is pretty much destined to either be marketed a lot for merchandise purposes, or evolve. In this case since Koharu's future Eievui's apparently special, I figure it'll remain un-evolved to push merchandise sales.

ShadowForce720

But Ash would have nothing to do with him if Allister is not competing in the PWC, as battles with non-participants do not effect rankings.

That has never stopped/prevented Ash from interacting with characters that aren’t participating in the PWC and/or gym battles/the league before.

There is no reason why Ash can’t meet and interact with Allister.

ShadowForce720

Besides, I think that we'll see more episodes with only Gou.

That doesn’t mean Ash can’t meet and interact with Allister. Heck if they can have Ash meet BW Bianca and B2W2 Cheren in the anime even though those two were the same age and childhood friends in all other media .

Then the notion that Ash can’t meet and interact with Allister just because he is a Shield exclusive gym leader in the games is absolutely ridiculous.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
That doesn’t mean Ash can’t meet and interact with Allister. Heck if they can have Ash meet BW Bianca and B2W2 Cheren in the anime even though those two were the same age and childhood friends in all other media .

Then the notion that Ash can’t meet and interact with Allister just because he is a Shield exclusive gym leader in the games is absolutely ridiculous.
Most of what Ash has done in this saga in terms of Galar content has been exclusive to Sword, including him catching a Sword-exclusive regional variant, forming a rivalry with a Sword-exclusive Gym Leader, and bonding with the box legend of Sword.

kickachu

Momentai!
It's prediction time! Here is my prediction for next year.
Goh
1. Scorbunny-raboot-cinderace- still the same but will learn fire punch and shadow ball for its battle with new in the future.
2. Sobble - wont evolve but will gain confidence and disappear less.
3. Scyther -scizor- due to past merchandise and with moves like shadow claw and fury cutter
4. Giant Magikarp-gyarados- will evolve and learn hyper beam . it also will still splash
5. Bisharp- another popular Pokemon he catches in Unova.
6. Farfetch'd - done
Ash
1. Pikachu- done
2. Dragonite- done
3. Lucario- will learn giga impact and focus punch
4. sirfetch'd- will evolve due to merchandise
5. Gengar- will learn sludge bomb
Possible catches vased on popular polls
Arcanine-refernce to show his old rivalry with gary
Umbreon- same as above
Sylveon- reference to serena
Chloe
1. Boltund - yamper will evolve to protect her from a tr attack
2. Eevee-done

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
It's prediction time! Here is my prediction for next year.
Goh
1. Scorbunny-raboot-cinderace- still the same but will learn fire punch and shadow ball for its battle with new in the future.
2. Sobble - wont evolve but will gain confidence and disappear less.
3. Scyther -scizor- due to past merchandise and with moves like shadow claw and fury cutter
4. Giant Magikarp-gyarados- will evolve and learn hyper beam . it also will still splash
5. Bisharp- another popular Pokemon he catches in Unova.
6. Farfetch'd - done
Ash
1. Pikachu- done
2. Dragonite- done
3. Lucario- will learn giga impact and focus punch
4. sirfetch'd- will evolve due to merchandise
5. Gengar- will learn sludge bomb
Possible catches vased on popular polls
Arcanine-refernce to show his old rivalry with gary
Umbreon- same as above
Sylveon- reference to serena
Chloe
1. Boltund - yamper will evolve to protect her from a tr attack
Lmfao you know darn well Yamper ain't Evolving XD

Also where does Grookey fit into all of this?

Also I don't see Ash getting any Eeveelutions tbh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.