• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

esquilo09

BobbbidyBob

Even if they don’t anounce the next episode titles won’t we get a preview of the next unknown episode after Koharu’s episode like always?

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
Am I the only one who don't mind their designs?
I like them too, but there are people who don't.
Even if they don’t anounce the next episode titles won’t we get a preview of the next unknown episode after Koharu’s episode like always?
I think we will get an special preview for the first next year's episodes.

D

Deleted member 384931

Hope it isnt a cliffhanger like JN007 previius year, when we didnt knew what pokemon Satoshi would use in Flute Cup.

D

Deleted member 384931

We're getting a new Poster on December 10th apparently!

Maybe we will get some Spoiler captures? I'm almost certain Dracovish is bound to be on the New Poster tho.

Maybe Grookey too?

I'm both excited and anxious to see what's to come
Finaly! I hope it is good

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

Maybe we will get some Spoiler captures? I'm almost certain Dracovish is bound to be on the New Poster tho.

Maybe Grookey too?

One day after my Bday, that’s brilliant since at least I won’t get bored and I want some goodass spoilers in that poster :>

D

Deleted member 384931

One day after my Bday, that’s brilliant since at least I won’t get bored and I want some goodass spoilers in that poster :>
Idk what to expect. (weird that both Suicune and Dracofish havent appeared from the previous poster and we are getting a new one already.)

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Idk what to expect. (weird that both Suicune and Dracofish havent appeared from the previous poster and we are getting a new one already.)
Dracovish will likely come soon enough early 2021, would like some capture spoilers for Ashy boy on that poster and see if Grookey exists :>

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit

I wonder if this is an actual official poster, like the Darkest Day one, or if it is like the one that had Sobble and G-Farfetch'd beside Goh and Ash.

If Suicune appears, I hope it's across multiple episodes, or we at least get one of the main cast pokemon learning a new move, if not, then I'd rather have an episode about the PWC or a pokemon that can actually be caught.

What will Cinderaces final/next move-set be? Given Raboot using Dai-knuckle in Galar, it seems to still have Double kick, though we haven't seen it since the Zapdos episode. I wonder if that was an error.

He should keep pyroball and blaze kick, and replace quick attack and double kick.

Bounce would be great thematically, considering that Cinderace's whole thing is its legs, and it give it more options for flying enemies.

I don't know what the last move would be though. Maybe Iron-head or Zen-headbut?

dman_dustin

They're not going to showcase Kibana without first hyping him up. I can't even remember the last time that a major in-game character appeared in the anime without being spoiled somehow beforehand, and Kibana ranks among the most popular Galar characters.

He's appeared already though. Three episodes.

I fail to see why he needs to be further hyped up let alone before the episode has even been remotely announced.

Just like perhaps maybe Nessa could be involved. They can hype Nessa when the episode she hypothetically airs in is announced.

Leonhart

Imagineer
SerGoldenhandtheJust said:
and his anime counterpart was still decently written

I mostly remember him being everyone's punching bag, and frankly, I'm struggling to see what more they could do with his character given that they already condensed most of the Plasma-dan plot from B2/W2 into Episode N and gave us the major bits of his character including his backstory.

Master Pikachu 11

I like them they are much better than rock with arms or pokeball with face.
I don’t care for those type of Pokémon either, but you also forgot to mention the trash bag with a face as well.

Maybe Grookey too?

Maybe for Goh, I highly doubt they are going to leak any new captures that Ash might get since they love to wait till the episode to surprise us.
Maybe they are both going to appear on the new poster!

Status
Not open for further replies.