1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pocket Monsters (2019) Pokémon Speculation Thread

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Dephender, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Pokemon Power

Pokemon Power Well-Known Member

Well, it makes sense now for Ash to catch a Dragonite, since he's finally won a league. With that, I now predict this for Ash.
    Pikachu
    Dragonite
    Grookey -> Twackey -> Rillaboom
    Magby -> Magmar -> Magmortar
    Sobble -> Drizzile
    Snom -> Frosmoth
    A perfect mix between Kanto and Galar.

2. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lover of underrated characters

Well I don't know about the rest, but I'm pretty sure it's safe to say he'll get a Lucario now. It's long overdue and I honestly can't wait.
    Finally Lucario will actually have a main role. Y'know like people lied when complaining about the species

3. Almighty Zard

Almighty Zard He has returned.

and clearly duds that weren't checked, I mean seriously how did that Wailord slip past Giovanni's clearance, it's only attack move was splash, and while huge Wailord is not that great of a pokemon.

until the TR organization is completely destroyed I can't see the trio ever quitting to get their hands on Pikachu.

I suppose Espeon would be fine, but, to be honest i'd rather he reunite with and capture Larvitar instead (despite wether it's evolved or not)

as for other regions these are just my predictions.
    Hoenn: Flygon/Grumpig(the spoink that he ran into multiple times)
    Sinnoh: Lucario
    Unova: Litwick line or Volcarona, (he never got a second fire type)
    Kalos: Greninja returns, Trevenent.
    Alola: the wimipod he befriended, as a golisipod.
    Galar: Dreepy, Toxel, and Sirfetch'd.

BabaVanga likes this.
  4. Joltik-Kid

Joltik-Kid Same thing, day in;day out ಠ_ಠ

I think if anything, this should cement Ash will be getting at least one of the remaining Galar starters... gonna be interesting to see how it won't get overshadowed by Pikachu and D-nite

5. My hopes for Ash:
    Kanto: Arcanine and Machamp (to match Red in Let's Go)
    Johto: Miltank (multiple to go with his Tauros)
    Hoenn: Metagross, Sableye
    Sinnoh: Abomasnow, Lucario
    Unova: Braviary, Volcarona, Golurk
    Kalos: Tyrantrum (as well as a mega ring/stones)
    Alola: (none in particular)
    Galar: Inteleon, Rillaboom, Corviknigjt, Falinks, Charizard( with the ability to mega evolve and/or gigantamax)

Leonhart likes this.
  6. Red and Blue

Red and Blue Well-Known Member

Well the starters have Gigantamax forms and Pikachu and Dragonite do-

Oh wait, Pikachu does. And possibly Dragonite in the DLC. This should be interesting

Joltik-Kid likes this.
  7. Bortgreen

Bortgreen UP NEXT: Let's GO home!

What's next, Darkrai? Heatran?

8. 1rkhachatryan

1rkhachatryan Call me Robert guys

My choices:

Johto: Crobat/Espeon
    Hoenn: Flygon/Gardevoir
    Sinnoh: Abomasnow/Hippopatas
    Unova: He has more then enough lol.
    Kalos: Just Greninja
    Alola: Golisopod/Mudsdale
    Galar: Inteleon/Corviknight/Orbeetle/Coalossal/Toxtricity

9. Leonhart

Leonhart Imagineer

Anything but Lucario, please. Satoshi getting one would mean that we'd have to deal with it regularly, and I'm personally not fond of the idea of Lucario shoehorning in the main cast.

Pokegirl Fan~ likes this.
  10. Lucario would be one of the worst case scenarios for Ash to capture since it'll constantly get shoved down our throats on a regular basis along with Pikachu. Just have Go catch it in an episode instead so that it can rot away in the lab or give it to a cotd or have Team Rocket use one for the Pokemon of the week instead, for one episode only. I can't stand to see the mutt any longer than that.

MissAngel and Leonhart like this.
  11. Animac

Animac Well-Known Member

Ash is catching Lucario, isn't he?... I mean, Lucario is awesome, but it is extremely overused in the anime(or in the franchise in general).
    Of course there is nothing telling us he'll catch one, but... yeah... it's happening. Personally, I hope i'm wrong.

12. Blaze Master X

Blaze Master X Gigantamax Toxtricity

13. 1rkhachatryan

1rkhachatryan Call me Robert guys

14. Bortgreen

Bortgreen UP NEXT: Let's GO home!

15. esquilo09

esquilo09 Well-Known Member

What makes you think he will catch a Magby? Sure Magby line are very reliable but Magmortar is considered to be the least popular due to its design.

16. Snupiks

Snupiks Active Member

I still find it hard to believe Satoshi has Dragonite, especially at the start of series.

What's next?

Mewtwo?

Bortgreen and Pokemon Power like this.
  17. Pokemon Power

Pokemon Power Well-Known Member

Just a random guess.

18. esquilo09

esquilo09 Well-Known Member

wolf jani and Zoruagible like this.
  19. Red and Blue

Red and Blue Well-Known Member

20. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lover of underrated characters

Uh... no it hasn't? Name one main character that owns-oh wait, there hasn't been one. Nor a rival. Lucario hasn't had a thing since Mega Evolution either had somehow he's worse than Charizard and Eevee put together. Eevee's the one people should be complaining about, the people in charge clearly forgot just what exactly made Eevee popular in the first place, the evolutions!

I hope it stays a Riolu for a few episodes, I'd like to see it get to grow and bond with Ash. Perhaps even trying to help it master Aura Sphere