• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
OMG!!! The new opening is so cool! The gang will travel through Galar with Leon?! That would be nice!
Koharu joining them and (maybe) catching G. Ponyta!
Rookidee for Ash?! Grookey is still a mystery, but I think it's Go's
Oh! Gary and Íris return!!! I was not expecting them! But I'm happy!

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I hope Iris influences Goh or Koharu like she did with Dawn and they all team up teasing Ash and calling him a kid again :D

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
I remember saying I wanted Gary to return (I don't remember where I said it), so I was so happy when I saw him in the opening! I hope he and Ash have a pokémon battle (Gary is still a pokémon trainer even if he doesn't focus on battling).
Also, Íris! I was not expecting her! I hope Axew evolved at least once, oh! And I hope we see emolga again :p

MagicKarpInSpace

Lmao I doubt it. I feel like Gary has a much higher chance of having Blastoise

If Leon is indeed traveling with them like the Episode seems to imply then maybe it's his?
Okay but I feel Intellion just cannot be a random COTD of some random trainer who isn't even a galar native.

Also adventure with Leon is across galar, I don't think he gonna travel kanto.(yes, Intellion is in kanto, you can verify background building of ash capture gangar)

Trainer Micah

Possibly so but i do believe Ash'll maybe not saying will but maybe get it..

By that time Ash should have:

Pikachu

Rookadiee = I feel Dagonite will be at the lab

Grookey = You maybe right? For a Totodile situation lol Grookey rn looks cool if Ash does get him..

Lucario - Isn't going anywhere

Farfetch'd - Will evolve i hope to Sirfetch'd

Rotating from a lab:

Mr. Mime - Yes it is Ash's and is at the Lab to help out there

Dragonite - Will help Ash watch over his pokemon at the lab

Gengar - and it's mysterious ways possibly will be at the lab too may help in the PWC..

Dragovish - could use some screen time for it's moves to develop and see what it may know..

Rowlat

Lycanroc(Dusk)

Incineroar

Melmetal

and maybe Dewpider? this is a new one i think would be cool if Ash get's him or her for the team..

Bulbasaur
Charizard
Kingler
Muk
Taruos
Snorlax
Heracross
Bayleef
Quilava
Totodile
Noctowl
Donfan
Swellow
Secptile
Corphish
Torkoal
Glalie
Unfezant
Oshawott
Pignite
Snivy
Scraggy
Leavanny
Palpitoad
Boldore
Krookadile
Talonflame
Hawlucha
Noivern

Other then that be cool!

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Okay but I feel Intellion just cannot be a random COTD of some random trainer who isn't even a galar native.

Also adventure with Leon is across galar, I don't think he gonna travel kanto.(yes, Intellion is in kanto, you can verify background building of ash capture gangar)
I don't see why Inteleon belonging to a CotD is so hard to believe. A lot of Starters have belonged to CotD in previous series

Well it certainly makes more sense than Gary having one who (as far as we know) has never even been to Galar.

It's Trainer is either a CotD who traveled from Galar to Kanto or it's Leon's. I'm still learning towards the former tho the latter wouldn't surprise me either.

Also Leon is terrible with Directions. Him somehow ending up in Kanto isn't a stretch by any means

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Okay I found somewhat higher quality images of the really large crowd at the end of the OP.

It's mostly just recap stuff.

But if you look closely enough you can see things such as:

Ash riding Dracovish.
ErOJBnSXMAA_IOF

Inteleon performing Snipe Shot. (It's also right next to a Human who I think may be it's Trainer but they're really hard to see. This was the most I could get from them. Judging by that leg I'd say that's either a Woman or a REALLY Flamboyant Guy. XD)
ErOJBz1W8AA5d0z

A Pikachu Themed Car! XD (And a Plusle and Minun Car too apparently)
ErOJB_BXAAEqLhf
ErOJCPlXcAIS_rn

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 384931

Okay I found somewhat higher quality images of the really large crowd at the end of the OP.

It's mostly just recap stuff.

But if you look closely enough you can see things such as:

Ash riding Dracovish.

Inteleon performing Snipe Shot. (I think it also may be next to it's Trainer but they're really hard to see)

A Pikachu Themed Car! XD (And a Plusle and Minun Car too apparently)
And an Oshawott and Bulbasaur

MegaSalamence05

11 years man, Ashy Boy got his rival back. Gary has returned. I'm extremely pleased by this development.

Now Iris returns before Dawn and Clement and Bonnie is interesting to me in the sense that I felt it would've been Dawn first, then Clement and Bonnie and then finally Iris.

Dragonite vs Dragonite.

Status
Not open for further replies.