• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChampioN One

The chosen One!
Another question. What Pokemon would you want Ash to get from Galar
I want him to catch toxtricity (amped), urshifu(rapid strike), dragapult, corviknight.

Last edited:

Master Pikachu 11

I have a question. Which Pokemon would you want Ash to get from Johto, Hoenn, Unova and Kalos in this new saga
I thought that we have answered this before, but I will go ahead and answer.
Johto
Tyranitar, I would be happy if he gets Espeon as well, but if he doesn’t no problem. I just want Tyranitar.
Hoenn
Absol, Metagross, Blaziken
Unova
Chandelure, Zoroark or Hydreigon,
Kalos
Tyrantrum or Aurorus, Aegislash or Avalugg

nickdt

Greninja got Ash into the Kalos League finals and helped defeat Team Flare and save the region. Not defeating Alain's Charizard doesn't take away from that

Nope, Greninja didn't got Ash into the Kalos League, Talonflame did (Fought in every gym except for one and won in every gym except for one).

Decidueye23

I dont know where or why this greninja devate has started. But as Ash greninja it lost in the finals. Yes it lost in the decisive match. But that does not make its contributions any useless. Its like saying what was the point of charizard training in charicific valley if it lost to blaziken at the end of johto league. Or same can be said for any pokemon that cost ash the league. Even lycanrock for that matter. It lost to kukuis braviary so what si the point of it havinga special form etc etc. Honestly i dont get this debate. Yes greninja lost a match. Just like any of ashs other pokemon like pikachu charizard sceptile lycanrcok etc. So what of it. It is still one of ashs strongest pokemon. Nothing changes that.

BobbbidyBob

Wouldn’t it be cool if characters from different gens met? Like Gary and Iris appearing together or something?

Morax

King of heroes
I dont know where or why this greninja devate has started. But as Ash greninja it lost in the finals. Yes it lost in the decisive match. But that does not make its contributions any useless. Its like saying what was the point of charizard training in charicific valley if it lost to blaziken at the end of johto league. Or same can be said for any pokemon that cost ash the league. Even lycanrock for that matter. It lost to kukuis braviary so what si the point of it havinga special form etc etc. Honestly i dont get this debate. Yes greninja lost a match. Just like any of ashs other pokemon like pikachu charizard sceptile lycanrcok etc. So what of it. It is still one of ashs strongest pokemon. Nothing changes that.
people hate him because he's popular, there's nothing more to it. Just contrarians being contrarians

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
The only other Galar mons I'm even at least interested in seeing Ash own are Dragapult, Toxtricity, Urshifu, and Corviknight.

I want these Galar Mon for Ash
-Alcremie / Hattrem (yes I don’t want it to fully evolve)
-Corviknight
-Centiskorch

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
The funny thing is... we don't have Kangaskhan episode yet. Maybe Ash's Pikachu will reunite with its Kangeskhan family in the future.

Juaquin

The Chosen One
i standby mostly through my own headcanon is that the producers and higher ups always wanted Pikachu to be the one to give Ash his first league win, so i don't take his greninja loss very seriously

DuskAstral

I hope Ash gets Rillaboom,
I think whether he gets it depends on whether he catches Grookey. If the monkey goes to Gou, I don't think Satoshi will get her final form.
The funny thing is... we don't have Kangaskhan episode yet. Maybe Ash's Pikachu will reunite with its Kangeskhan family in the future.
Why would there be an episode about this? Kangaskhan was just a memory, so I don't think it's needed these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.