• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genetic_Hawk

Pikachu! KIMI NI KIME TAA
Imagine how cool will be the episode (not possible in journeys but if there is some silver linings) if we get to see ash using a legendary lets say hoopa (for ex) and then an awesome battle with all those ash's cool movements and expressions and then the opponent(also having an equally powerful pokemon) tries out a stat boosting thing like mega/d/gmax and then we get to see ash giving a sinister smile and then hoopa also does that and transforms into unbound and a heated battle continues........

Can u feel the chill if some good writers or animators happen to stumble upon such idea....

Just a speculation .....

Ibrahim Saidu

Pls I have another question. Based on the second preview, will Ash get Impidimp in the Glimwood Tangle episode
I think this the best time for Ash to get Impidimp that will evolve into Grimmsnarl and besides he needs an unevolved Pokemon to work with since his Farfetch'd will evolve soon. I hope to see either of these happen
1 Ash and Chloe catches Impidimp and Ponyta respectively at the same time. Plus an Impidimp was carrying Ash's backpack
2 It can be a Sandile/Krokorok situation where Impidimp follows Ash around, evolves into Morgrem , Ash later catches it and later evolve into Grimmsnarl under his care

Ibrahim Saidu

If you look at the Impidimp, one of them appears to be holding Chloe's pink handbag, while another is wearing a backpack that looks similar to Chloe's. (If I recall correctly, Chloe's backpack has gold buckles on the straps, which aren't visible on the one Impidimp is wearing. So it might not necessarily be Chloe's.)

This implies to me that Chloe will be hassled by the Impidimp, and Galarian Ponyta will likely step in to help her. I don't think any of the Impidimp will be caught.
It was Ash's backpack not Chloe's

ChampioN One

The chosen One!
I think this the best time for Ash to get Impidimp that will evolve into Grimmsnarl and besides he needs an unevolved Pokemon to work with since his Farfetch'd will evolve soon. I hope to see either of these happen
1 Ash and Chloe catches Impidimp and Ponyta respectively at the same time. Plus an Impidimp was carrying Ash's backpack
2 It can be a Sandile/Krokorok situation where Impidimp follows Ash around, evolves into Morgrem , Ash later catches it and later evolve into Grimmsnarl under his care
Well if I had to choose an unevolved pokémon for Ash I'd definitely go with grookey.

Genetic_Hawk

Pikachu! KIMI NI KIME TAA
Well if I had to choose an unevolved pokémon for Ash I'd definitely go with grookey.
I "THINK" its better not to speculate on ash's next capture cause see non of ash's pokemon except dracovish were predicted by anyone(what i have seen) so if some of us(ash's/neutral fans) will speculate then writers may not give that to ash!

Just a suggestion dont mind!

esquilo09

We watched an episode focused on Diglett, then they announced an episode focused on Psyduck.

When are we gonna get an episode focused on either Teddiursa, Poochyena or Weavile?

AsH KetcHHup

We watched an episode focused on Diglett, then they announced an episode focused on Psyduck.

When are we gonna get an episode focused on either Teddiursa, Poochyena or Weavile?
Mightyena has already battled pikachu. They'll probably just give Poochyena an appearence to be like hey it was there. Paul could use weavile in battle assuming he comes back. I dont know about teddiursa

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
You beat me to it haha! Gen 3 is getting a decent amount of love this time around though. And I imagine Gen 4 love will pick up a bit later this year/next year too
It's sucky love tho. And as usual, Johto is being treated the worst where even Unova was treated better lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.