• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickachu

Momentai!
Quick question when was it confirmed ash get impidimp?

nuzamaki90

Also side note, if this set directly coincides with the events in the anime at that time or just signs for what’s to come soon, it’ll go with my theory that we’ll be getting a new opening every 5-6 months.

There’s no way they’d have Crown Tundra and Isle of Armor focus and not have it in the opening lol

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Also side note, if this set directly coincides with the events in the anime at that time or just signs for what’s to come soon, it’ll go with my theory that we’ll be getting a new opening every 5-6 months.

There’s no way they’d have Crown Tundra and Isle of Armor focus and not have it in the opening lol
Too bad the song will likely stay the same unless they decide to finally change it.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
It wasn't as much as being episodic or because of timeslot. Their whole idea is make the show in a way that a child can start watching just about any time and he/she won't feel lost.

No, it was so that you could miss the occasional episode here and there and still be able to follow the show. Which is more or less how Pokemon has always been written anyway. But they said they did this because the Sunday timeslot meant kids WOULD likely miss the odd episode here and there because of family stuff, so the answer to this question

Hey guys? One question.the dudes in the anime said that the episodic nature was due to the show airing on Sundays, but now it airs on Fridays, so doesn’t that mean that they could write more 2-parters and arcs?

would logically be yes.

nuzamaki90

No, it was so that you could miss the occasional episode here and there and still be able to follow the show. Which is more or less how Pokemon has always been written anyway. But they said they did this because the Sunday timeslot meant kids WOULD likely miss the odd episode here and there because of family stuff, so the answer to this question

would logically be yes.
I didn’t even notice but since the show was changed to Friday, the episodes and even the opening are a lot more focused. Even the most episodic-feeling episode since the change being the Skwovet episode was directly connected to the next.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
i hope G-Articuno gets destroyed when it appears.

pulling stuff like the ghost Meg from Ocarina of time...I know you had to chase all 3 but that one was the most annoying.

Genetic_Hawk

Pikachu! KIMI NI KIME TAA
since even goh's mons are getting spotlight now , i am waiting for ash's team to finally do something on screen. Everyone except pikachu are long due for their roles(proper role)

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
You know it honestly wouldn’t surprise me if they pull a fast one on us and wind up having at least one of the 3 Galarian Legendary bird trio wind up going to Ash.

G-Zapdos looks like an Ash Pokemon now that I think of it.

Red and Blue

Sweet Crown Tundra. I suspect Rose will target Calyrex for its Dynamax energy. As for the Galarian Birds I could see Go catching one if he keeps Suicune

Master Pikachu 11

I don't think he's getting Impidimp because Koharu is the focus of that episode, and it might not even have Ash and Gou in it.
Yeah they will act as the Mankey of the Cubone episode where they will steal Chloe’s bag. And like Mankey this will not be the only Impidimp appearance that we see either.
Wow. Impidimp confirmed guys!
This is probably the only rare time that he actually gets something right as I believe this episode will be Ponyta line focus mostly, plus there is no Impidimp merchandise and we didn’t know that they would appear until the second special preview showed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.