• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Pokémon Speculation Thread

k6666

Pikachu Fan
Ash's Alola championship is an exaggeration. Alola is a league established for the first time.

Kiawe entered the top 4, Lana entered the top 8.

Kiawe and Lana would probably have been eliminated in Kalos in the first round.
Yet the fact he is beat the champion of establish and structure league so....?
What unbelievable or exaggeration of ash being alola champion is? he prove that he strong enough for the title , and in ash lv right now and his goal to reach Leon , he need to beat another champion in process
Isn't the normal trial captain participate in Kalos league yet finish on 16 th place on alola league?

Last edited:

charinija

Yet the fact is he beat the champion of establish league so....?
What unbelievable or exaggeration of ash being alola champion he prove that he strong enough about the tittle
Isn't the normal trial captain participate in Kalos league yet finish on 16 th place?
I don't believe Ash got strong enough without beating an Elite Four member or a true champion.

Iris wasn't strong enough to be a champion.

And I don't believe Ash beat a true champion.

Ash was shown very weak against Alder and Flint, but he was suddenly empowered.

Anime has changed a lot in the last 2 series.

esquilo09

I was wrong about Go trying to catch a Deerling and failing and only catching a Pidove. He caught a Pansear and a Panpour.

Mr. Reloaded

All encompassing
I don't believe Ash got strong enough without beating an Elite Four member or a true champion.

Iris wasn't strong enough to be a champion.

And I don't believe Ash beat a true champion.

Ash was shown very weak against Alder and Flint, but he was suddenly empowered.

Anime has changed a lot in the last 2 series.

Proper powerscaling in Journeys is dead bud.

tsunamimijumaru

So I'm guessing Dragonite's current movesets as of this ep is:

Dragon Dance
Dragon Claw
Hurricane
Draco meteor

So they finally got rid of Hyper Beam and then replaced it with another special attack instead of a physical move that would take advantage of DD and now it has 3 Dragon type moves.

Give this dragon some coverage

PsychoLogical

So I'm guessing Dragonite's current movesets as of this ep is:

Dragon Dance
Dragon Claw
Hurricane
Draco meteor

So they finally got rid of Hyper Beam and then replaced it with another special attack instead of a physical move that would take advantage of DD and now it has 3 Dragon type moves.

Give this dragon some coverage
Better than Go’s useless Flygon with 4 dragon moves lul.

MartínK

If they are going to give Dragonite only special moves they need to get rid od Dragon Dance and give it Flamethrower for ice coverage but i would love to see Dragonite with Hurricane, Dragon Claw, Aqua Tail and Draco Meteor.

Now i wonder with Dragon Move they are going to give Dracovish, maybe Dragon Pulse.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Still waiting on Falinks, Eiscue, and Snom. Now no longer so sure if they will be main cast or Bea/ Melony.

I'm willing to bet either Eiscue or Snom (maybe both) will be wild Pokémon Ash and Goh encounter during the CT episode.

nuzamaki90

I don't understand why Octopus thingy is in the frame considering Riolu tied with him and Lucario is significantly stronger with the evolution. Shouldn't they move on to Machamp now (which has a G max form) ?
Don’t think they’d want to spoil that. It’s clear from her having her D-Band that it’s gonna be a Dynamax battle next.

I really hope my wish comes true in that it’ll be Mega Lucario VS G-Max Machamp. We haven’t gotten a battle of gimmicks yet.

nickdt

If they are going to give Dragonite only special moves they need to get rid od Dragon Dance and give it Flamethrower for ice coverage but i would love to see Dragonite with Hurricane, Dragon Claw, Aqua Tail and Draco Meteor.

Now i wonder with Dragon Move they are going to give Dracovish, maybe Dragon Pulse.

I personally hope its Draco Meteor.