• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Curious at this point what Ash's Fire and Grass Pokemon will be... no way his team is already complete

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Curious at this point what Ash's Fire and Grass Pokemon will be... no way his team is already complete
Im pretty sure that was very obvious as the Dracovish capture had no feelings or indications of being a "last capture".

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Hmm, what if grookey actually belongs to leon and is lost because leon got lost, and leon is there to invite the kids to start the road trip arc that the op seems to be foreshadowing?

Dunno, i guess i just don’t particularly think grookey must go to the kids.

I've been thinking about the idea it might be Leon and he'll give it kind of like what happens in the games even if the context is different.

BobbbidyBob

*looks at my watch even though I don’t wear one* I am still waiting for Ash or Goh to catch a handsome mon.

PsychoLogical

Ash doesn't need to catch new pokemons. Just let him use his reserves after he hit hyper class.
And only see a like a handful being used and the rest being background filler? lulz.

BobbbidyBob

I don’t think it would be in-character for Goh to leave Ash after Journeys since he takes friendships particularly seriously, I don’t think he would be okay with meeting and dumping friends like others do in the anime. But hey that’s just how I see him based on my perception of what was shown.

PsychoLogical

I dont really get the direction of pokemon that Satoshi has in this series. They evolve and that is it? Staying in the lab until needed?
What else. And how they set up the PWC, they got time for days and you can't exactly do much for someone that oversaturated development that's also likely never leaving the series.

charinija

Pokemon Master
I think Grimmsnarl might be good Pokemon for Ash. It's a little slow, but it's important to be fairy-type.

There are many types of attacks. I think it's one of the best he can get from the 8th generation.

PsychoLogical

I sometimes wonder why they came up with the PWC in the first place
Lets see here....

-25th anniversary upcoming
-They had to find something to do with Ash after winning his first league and is now a regional Champion (even tho hes only Elite Four level)
-Didn't see a point in going back to badge collecting (which tbf it would technically be regressive at this point now)
-The SM ending of where he decides to go back to Kanto and then travel the world was basically planned from the start

charinija

Pokemon Master
The subject I am curious about is this.

Should Ash get a new badge if he ever wants to get into Kanto league again. Or will the badges collected to enter the Kanto league always have validity?

Once Pwc is over, he can try Ash Kanto league again if he doesn't need to collect badges again.

Status
Not open for further replies.