• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
I am not too thrilled with how they seemingly made her cool all of a sudden with Ash. If a girl that age doesn't like a boy at first they aren't suddenly going to become friends just because they go on a field trip or two.

Ash still seems completely oblivious to how he's perceived by her. I don't know how he can be THAT dense.

Morax

King of heroes
I am not too thrilled with how they seemingly made her cool all of a sudden with Ash. If a girl that age doesn't like a boy at first they aren't suddenly going to become friends just because they go on a field trip or two.

Ash still seems completely oblivious to how he's perceived by her. I don't know how he can be THAT dense.
Ash is the densest object in the universe. Even more than neutron stars.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction

I honestly don’t even know what to call their relationship. Are they even friends or just acquaintances? They really don’t have any meaningful interaction.

Mew29240

I honestly don’t even know what to call their relationship. Are they even friends or just acquaintances? They really don’t have any meaningful interaction.
They've got a combination of "a friend of a friend" through Goh and "my boss's daughter/my dad's research fellow" through Professor Cerise. So maybe something between "I know of you" and acquaintances?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 384931

I just want some development leading so Ash can battle the mid-tier gym leaders maybe like piers. I fear the way the series is going atm that Ash is going to go from barely drawing to Bea to sweeping another gym leader without us seeing any form of training.
I feel you. For being a PWC, we dont see many strong trainers.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
They've got a combination of "a friend of a friend" through Goh and "my boss's daughter/my dad's research fellow" through Professor Cerise. So maybe something between "I know of you" and acquaintances?

Yeah those are the two only way i thought could describe them as also. Which is why saying they’re ‘friends’ didn’t feel right.

esquilo09

I would love to see a Toy type

Strong against: Water, Ground, Flying, Grass
Weak against: Electric, Rock, Ghost, Fire, Normal, Psychic and Steel

Previous gen Pokémon that deserve to change their types:

Shuppet and Banette: Ghost/Toy
Baltoy and Claydol: Toy/Psychic
Stufful and Bewear: Toy/Fighting

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.