• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
It bothered me that Scorbunny evolved all the way to Cinderace in less then a year.
Would you rather see another unevolved mon for 3-4 years?

Leonhart

Imagineer
I honestly don’t even know what to call their relationship. Are they even friends or just acquaintances? They really don’t have any meaningful interaction.
They're more like acquaintances than actual friends from my viewpoint. I don't mind this despite wanting things to change before, because I realized that them becoming typical friends would take away some of the novelty of this series' character dynamics.

Leonhart

Imagineer
It bothered me that Scorbunny evolved all the way to Cinderace in less then a year.
Any particular reason why? From what I understood most people didn't seem to like Hibanny much before it evolved, because it acted in a manner similar to Mijumaru and Harimaron, and frankly if it had remained un-evolved it probably would've ended up being hated over time.

D

Deleted member 384931

Any particular reason why? From what I understood most people didn't seem to like Hibanny much before it evolved, because it acted in a manner similar to Mijumaru and Harimaron, and frankly if it had remained un-evolved it probably would've ended up being hated over time.
I meant it would stay longer in the Raboot fase

Mew29240

They're more like acquaintances than actual friends from my viewpoint. I don't mind this despite wanting things to change before, because I realized that them becoming typical friends would take away some of the novelty of this series' character dynamics.
True! How'd you like to see them interact in the future, then?

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
Oshawott and Chespin seemed rather selfish and immature, Scorebunny was immature but definitely not as self-centred.

ShadowDragon16

JN is a special case.

Ash has a team of Badass Pokémon, quite possibly his strongest team he’s had,. Yet for some reason I’m so f&cking bored watching Ash, why is that?

The thing I hate about Goh is his rushed development and his Gary Stu levels of plot armor. This kid has been a trainer for only 54 episodes and he’s already caught a legendary. Ash wasn’t on that level when he started why is the writers literally changing the rules of the anime to give the guy a easy ride? I will never let go of this issue, why could Ash never catch a Pokémon with a ball throw other than a caterpie and a krabby when this guy is literally catching all his Pokémon that way? It’s BS

Now I’m sitting here waiting fir the Gary episode when they throw all the focus on Goh and Gary probably finds out his catches and praises him while Ash is still a “Loser”.

k6666

Pikachu Fan
Yeah those are the two only way i thought could describe them as also. Which is why saying they’re ‘friends’ didn’t feel right.

I could call them friends because there improvement of chloe and ash relationship and there still a lot of episode came in future , hope they dodnt become acquaintance like clemont and serena realtioship

Decidueye23

Personally i have always wanted to see a sound type. And we have plenty of old gen mons that can actually take this type up.

It could be super effective on ground, rock, while water resists it and flying is super effective on it.

kickachu

Momentai!
By the way to answer questions about dracovish I've been thinking and did a little research on bw palpitoad was caught and wasn't seen for a month where it battled and I thibk that dracovish will battle or get character development in March

Genetic_Hawk

Pikachu! KIMI NI KIME TAA
Mr. Fish isn't going to do anything but just battle and be a crouching moron hidden badass.
Maybe he can cuz this series isnt battle focussed.
-creating mess along with gengar
-scaring others
-running/chasing gag
-eating foods
-spamming hydro pump to others
-doing something weird in battles
-more importantly biting ash's head

Theres so much potential just needs to exploited

desdar300

I think the issue with go is that he's very much and on paper idea that unless in the right care can go south.
His role is catch a Pokemon every other episode to stop most of the series from feeling like it's glorify filler and so that the greasy showrunners can have an excuse to promote whatever new Pokemon merchandise they cook up for said species he gets.
The big problem though is that it makes go himself feel a bit inconsistent, because they want you to buy that he's a rookie but on the other hand he's far more developed than every other main companion when they first started their journey including Ash himself in OS.
That's why I kind of scoff every time I try to see somebody make the comparison between go and Ash from the original series because it's like night and day.
TLDR they tried to pull the Evel Knievel of corporate ploys but ended off crashing in the Grand Canyon before they reach the other cliff

Status
Not open for further replies.