• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

desdar300

Maybe he can cuz this series isnt battle focussed.
-creating mess along with gengar
-scaring others
-running/chasing gag
-eating foods
-spamming hydro pump to others
-doing something weird in battles
-more importantly biting ash's head

Theres so much potential just needs to exploited
We know better not to expect that though because despite the six having some pretty interesting personalities we almost never see them play off of each other

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Moved the posts about Owada taking over as director to its own thread.

JN is a special case.

Ash has a team of Badass Pokémon, quite possibly his strongest team he’s had,. Yet for some reason I’m so f&cking bored watching Ash, why is that?

The thing I hate about Goh is his rushed development and his Gary Stu levels of plot armor. This kid has been a trainer for only 54 episodes and he’s already caught a legendary. Ash wasn’t on that level when he started why is the writers literally changing the rules of the anime to give the guy a easy ride? I will never let go of this issue, why could Ash never catch a Pokémon with a ball throw other than a caterpie and a krabby when this guy is literally catching all his Pokémon that way? It’s BS

Now I’m sitting here waiting fir the Gary episode when they throw all the focus on Goh and Gary probably finds out his catches and praises him while Ash is still a “Loser”.
Agreed. I wish that Ash Ketchum should go catch something new and battle more Trainers and I'd be okay with Goh's Character existing in Mini-series like Origins.
When will Gary Oak show up?

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
so it’s a dumb idea to have Burgundy in the anime without Cilan

MOTIVATION TO WATCH THE ANIME HAS BEEN ACTIVATED
HUZZAH

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Iwane draws fanart of old characters ALL the time, his 253rd such drawing doesn't magically mean anything just because you missed the 252 previous ones.
i never knew that thanks for telling me
i just spent the past 10 minutes looking at his and the other animators’ artwork it’s beautiful stuff

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Iwane draws fanart of old characters ALL the time, his 253rd such drawing doesn't magically mean anything just because you missed the 252 previous ones.
I think the issue is that people see these drawings and instantly blast Twitter with their theories and questions, which of course the English speaking community misunderstand and bring the tweets here to ultimately get shot down..

It's a shame that the images ultimately lead to nothing, but it just goes to show that not every image is worthy of a post and/or discussion.

D

Deleted member 384931

I think the issue is that people see these drawings and instantly blast Twitter with their theories and questions, which of course the English speaking community misunderstand and bring the tweets here to ultimately get shot down..

It's a shame that the images ultimately lead to nothing, but it just goes to show that not every image is worthy of a post and/or discussion.
True, but the drawings are amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.