• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
My answer basically still stands for any Galar mon as I'm still skeptical of Toxitricity being potentially owned by Ash where I'm only interested in seeing the Dreepy line for him, and I'm not exactly going to rule it out for him due to mainly how Drakloak still has no physical debut yet.
I'm hopeful Ash may actually get something new but considering how Dracovish has yet to get a new appearance, I wonder if that would even be a good thing lol
Eh who cares at the moment, we can worry about that much later.

dman_dustin

I guess he won't appear in the anime, because they chose Bea over his as if there was a version of Pokemon Sword for Ash especially. However, I can be wrong.

So Gordie doesn't exist at all in Pokemon shield?

Or can we just have an open universe where characters aren't blocked off because of version exclusive nonsense?

Pikachu111213

Traveler
So Gordie doesn't exist at all in Pokemon shield?

Or can we just have an open universe where characters aren't blocked off because of version exclusive nonsense?
Right. Like ash has Galarian Farfetch’d and also Gengar (which probably can gmax). Really weird how people can’t wrap their heads around the fact that the games=/=the anime. It’s honestly like saying Galarian Ponyta would never appear because Farfetch’d appeared so they must be in the sword universe

Master Pikachu 11

I'm hopeful Ash may actually get something new but considering how Dracovish has yet to get a new apperance, I wonder if that would even be a good thing lol

Nor a Pegasus. That still annoys me
It will make an appearance, I wouldn’t be surprised if it showed up in the Gary episode and even the Iris episode when they appear. In mean time I hope that he gets a few more mons, I don’t want to see another Kalos and Alola teams repeat with just 6 mons only and nothing else.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
It will make an appearance, I wouldn’t be surprised if it showed up in the Gary episode and even the Iris episode when they appear. In mean time I hope that he gets a few more mons, I don’t want to see another Kalos and Alola teams repeat with just 6 mons only and nothing else.

I just hope they don't try to take it from Ash.

I know some people out there who don't like Dracovish want Iris to take it away because it's a dragon, and not the fossil they wanted Ash to get...aka the GOAT tyrantum.

speaking of Gary, if he and Ash end up battling i'm hoping they finally give Pikachu a chance to get a win against him, it still feels weird that out of all of Ash's rivals, Pikachu has never gotten a win against his very first one.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Same, Dracovish will appear at least in Iris episode, I hope it's before that maybe in that two part episode.

ShadowForce720

I just hope they don't try to take it from Ash.

I know some people out there who don't like Dracovish want Iris to take it away because it's a dragon, and not the fossil they wanted Ash to get...aka the GOAT tyrantum.

speaking of Gary, if he and Ash end up battling i'm hoping they finally give Pikachu a chance to get a win against him, it still feels weird that out of all of Ash's rivals, Pikachu has never gotten a win against his very first one.
I’m not really understand that fear, considering so far nothing even hints that Ash would release or give away any of his current Pokémon.

Look it would be one thing if there actually hints, no offense but it seems kind of a bit ridiculous to get worried about a Pokémon get released or traded away just because some think or say that it should be released or traded away just because they don’t like it.

If all it took for a Pokémon to be released or traded away was because some of the me didn’t like it then Ash would never actually keep any of his Pokémon as regardless of what Pokémon it is there will always be at least one person that didn’t want Ash to catch it.

At this point there is really nothing that even remotely indicates or hints that Ash will be releasing/trading/ giving away any of his current Pokémon.

You know, what ticks me off is that, Greninja is not mentioned in Pokemon Journeys since Pokemon X And Y The Series so It'd be surprising if Pokemon did bring him back for Pokemon anniversary episode or something like that.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
You know, what ticks me off is that, Greninja is not mentioned in Pokemon Journeys since Pokemon X And Y The Series so It'd be surprising if Pokemon did bring him back for Pokemon anniversary episode or something like that.

it'd be ironic since XY was a series to have as little continuity as possible to any past series.

granted Greninja is the most current popular pokemon so it does make one wonder about that.

Granted imo it coming back is a mixed bag, on one hand I would love to see how anyone outside of Ash's Kalos group see it transform (I wonder how Goh would react more than anything) but that transformation is at the same time the reason i don't want it back.

because it never should've gotten it in the first place.

ShadowForce720

Except if you look at a lot of the characters that have returned weren’t mentioned at all in Journeys before they actually showed up.

So I fail to see how Ash’s Greninja’s not being mentioned means that it couldn’t or wouldn’t return.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
With greninja taking the spot of the most popular pokemon, it’s hard to imagine it not returning in any form. I doubt it’ll be anytime aside from near the end of the series.

Though meeting it out in the open along with zygarde for like an episode might also be possible. Actually, that sounds more plausible as it also gives an excuse for zygarde to show up before goh catches them

Red and Blue

Greninja won't overshadow his team any more than his other aces so it would be great to see it again. The higher he climbs in the PWC the more firepower he'll need .

Status
Not open for further replies.