• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

desdar300

Nick slow your roll as many times as all of us have been burnt by our last-minute predictions it's probably best to wait until we actually see the episode before making any drastic assumptions.
This isn't a Road Runner cartoon

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Could see Grookey becoming Ash’s if Farfetch’d evolves in the episode after it debuts. Sort of like how he caught Hawlucha and Fletchling evolved in the next episode.

Odds still seem in Go’s favor but we’ll see

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Could see Grookey becoming Ash’s if Farfetch’d evolves in the episode after it debuts. Sort of like how he caught Hawlucha and Fletchling evolved in the next episode.

Odds still seem in Go’s favor but we’ll see
This is actually a good point. Ofc odds are still leaning towards Go, however at the same time I still can’t exactly rule out Ash owning Grookey and nor can/should anyone else.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
It's been suspiciously quite a while since our last full fledge Goh Centric Episode.
If you don't count Sobble's Episode as "Goh Centric" then his last true focus Episode was Suicune.

That's one of the reasons why I'm starting to lean towards Grookey's debut being Goh Centric.

Unless somehow the next Wikistrom Episode focuses on Goh (but I think it'll be Ash's)

Yes I think it matters, and no I don't think a lack of screen-time = fodder.
Perhaps Fodder wasn't the right word.
Maybe he can trade his Phantump? It requires a Trade Evo anyways

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Before Ash catches his 7th Pokemon I want:
Gengar to get a few episodes.
Dracovish to get a few episodes.
I wouldn't mind waiting until episode 70+ for Ash to get 7th Pokemon. Just need to see these two boys in action especially Draco.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I wouldn't mind waiting until episode 70+ for Ash to get 7th Pokemon. Just need to see these two boys in action especially Draco.
Then reality strikes again: Big nope and capture 6 happens anyways lmao.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
I still see Dracovish as the seventh pokemon. Mimey is still part of Ash's family and he can even take him to PWC.

desdar300

It's been suspiciously quite a while since our last full fledge Goh Centric Episode.
If you don't count Sobble's Episode as "Goh Centric" then his last true focus Episode was Suicune.

That's one of the reasons why I'm starting to lean towards Grookey's debut being Goh Centric.

Unless somehow the next Wikistrom Episode focuses on Goh (but I think it'll be Ash's)

Perhaps Fodder wasn't the right word.
Maybe he can trade his Phantump? It requires a Trade Evo anyways
That Sobble ep was his and even though today's episode somewhat lean in favor of the duck it also was a big development for going go himself because he now has a Pokemon from all 18 types.
So his development has been pretty exponential All Things Considered

Status
Not open for further replies.