• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Pokémon Speculation Thread

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Best girl Dawn, Infernape/Ash/Paul, Alolan fam <3
More like, in the words of Guzzlord*
We are in Journeys rn, so Fearow would be more appropriate :p
Just lets call episodes that are basically filler but with a capture/release/random evolution, fillers with a twist. Like JN064, is a filler until Gou catches Absol. JN066, is a filler until Flabébé evolves and leaves. JN070 is a until James catches Morpeko. J047 is a filler until Skovet evolves.
Wtf is that take? "Every episode is filler until something major happens" wtf

Ragnarok4

Showcases Lover ~ Dragonite Trainer
They were defeated, we saw Pikachu take a hit and then Tsurugi stepped up, so is Tsurugi stronger than Dande and everyone else Satoshi has battle also?
Pikachu was not defeated

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214
It is sad to note that ash and pikachu did battle with regice off screen but the Gary part was nice in the flashback that tsurigi guy is really strong with his urshifu just one punch and able to defeat the regice nice to know that goh caught alolan ninetails and yes we got the new ending as well and nice to see ash dragonite and gengar as well

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Pikachu was not defeated
As you could see by the rest of the phrase I meant weren't not were.
It is sad to note that ash and pikachu was defeated by regice but the Gary part was nice in the flashback that tsurigi guy is really strong with his urshifu just one punch and able to defeat the regice nice to know that goh caught alolan ninetails and yes we got the new ending as well
He just punched Regice and it stopped ragging or wtv, it didn't defeat it like a KO, but it does have type advantage and is also legendary, I guess I'll have to wait for subs to be sure.

Rune Knight

Tbh i don’t even know why people were so sure there was gonna be a new OP in the first place.

It's because there is a new version of the song being sung in the Project Mew preview. I also thought that it was going to be this episode because it looked like it was officially the start of the new arc, and because everything in the current opening has already been shown except for the Zardmobile which might not really mean much.

If there is a new opening, it might not debut until after the 2-week break. Although it would be nice to have it for next week's episode since it happens to fall on my birthday. My wish is to finally see Samurai return.

Dragonsoldier77

It's because there is a new version of the song being sung in the Project Mew preview. I also thought that it was going to be this episode because it looked like it was officially the start of the new arc, and because everything in the current opening has already been shown except for the Zardmobile which might not really mean much.

If there is a new opening, it might not debut until after the 2-week break. Although it would be nice to have it for next week's episode since it happens to fall on my birthday. My ultimate wish is to finally see Samurai return.
It wasn’t a new version of the song though? Just the bit you don’t usually hear in the OP.

Rune Knight

It's not a big deal, but it kind of bothers me that not all of them get registered in the pokédex. I think that XY and SM made an effort to pokédex scan every single new pokémon that Ash hadn't encountered before then. If it wasn't Ash, it was one of the main characters that did it.

So a pokémon like Rookiedee which debuted in the fossil episode is still not fully known by Ash, not even by name. So I don't know if I would even count that as a full on debut.

Like I said, it's not a big deal, just a personal preference.

Last edited: