• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
and then we "wait" for another wild one to appear and hope for it to go to Ash right?
Here I was hoping Ash would get Grookey and I feel bad that it's probably not going to happen. Hmm! So much for #GrookeyGang for Ash.

you are aware i was being sarcastic right?

look as long as they've dragged this out, it needs to end here, and if Grookey goes to Goh then so be it.

Red and Blue

Since Go is getting Grookey looks like Sobble is free to fully evolve.
Ash's team doesn't have to share their already extremely limited screentime with a starter.

That's a major win in my book.
Maybe. But I think if Ash gets Kubfu it could still end up taking as much attention as Grookey would

Master Pikachu 11

Disappointing but expected. As long as Ash catches some more Galar Pokémon, I won’t mind too much.
I was hoping to join you in being correct about making predictions that most people didn’t think would happen, like Torracat evolving into Incineroar, but it looks like that it won’t happen. I am however, in agreement in hoping to see Ash get a few more Galar mons.
Ye to say the least, this really isn't much of a big deal. I will however have issues if they don't have him own more Galar mons which I'm pretty confident that they still will as Dracovish was likely never going to be the last capture anyways.
Hopefully he gets Corviknight, Dragapult and Urshifu

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I’ll be very honest and I prob said this before, I really don’t care what they have Ash own at this point, let alone how many. It could be a roster of 8, or even a roster of 13 with whatever. I just don’t care what he gets as long as he gets another 3 Galar mons minimum to fill out the 5 usual new region captures in every saga which would be Galar in this case. But frankly, the only other actual Galar mon I even have any sort of interest in seeing Ash own is the Dreepy line. And no don’t give me the Leon already has one gibberish cause that’s a very poor argument. And Drakloak hasn’t made a physical debut yet and Dreepy hasn’t gotten a proper debut either where its debut was just being Dragon Darts which the former is the main reason why I’m not crossing the line out for Ash yet.

Master Pikachu 11

Has Grookey been confirmed for Goh? Anyway, I wouldn't count on Suicune to ever return. But yeah he's OP.
Cinderace vs Lucario
Arctozolt vs Dracovish
Scizor vs Sirfetchd
Flygon/Aerodactyl vs Dragonite
Golurk vs Gengar
Raichu/ A. Exeggcutor vs Pikachu
I disagree, I can see Suicune returning and Goh uses it to help him catch other legendaries like Kanto Moltres and Entei

ShadowForce720

Since Go is getting Grookey looks like Sobble is free to fully evolve.
Maybe. But I think if Ash gets Kubfu it could still end up taking as much attention as Grookey would
You do realize that Goh get Grookey and Sobble evolving having nothing to do with each other right?

Episode 54 already set up and started the arc of Sobble eventually fully evolving into Inteleon and that would progress the same regardless of whether Goh wound up getting Grookey or not.

kickachu

Momentai!
Even if it is a recurring Pokemon that doesn't mean it will go to Ash. It would likely still end up with Go after a few episo

the problem is Snubbull didn't become a main cast pokemon.

grookey may be the least popular of the three, but it will probably join the main cast to some capacity, and this is probably the one pokemon I would want Goh to take because I want to see Ash have a breather from the starters for once.
I meant for grookey to get more character development

Status
Not open for further replies.