• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!

Red and Blue

If anyone is getting Cramorant it should be James. Just imagine it chomping on his head like Victreebel

nickdt

I can see Ash getting Chandelure, Empoleon, Luxray, Gardevoir, Sableye, Spheal and Scolipede.

As for evolutions, I can see him getting Walrein, Typhlosion, Feraligatr, Blastoise, Meganium, Serperior, Venusaur and Samurott.

Problem is that Squirtle, Snivy and Oshawott are more popular and as such more marketable than their fully evolved forms.

ShadowForce720

Problem is that Squirtle, Snivy and Oshawott are more popular and as such more marketable than their fully evolved forms.
Neither was Torracat and Incineroar and yet that didn’t prevent Ash’s Litten from evolving. At this point since Ash’s Squirtle, Snivy, and Oshawott aren’t on the main cast anymore it’s caught completely irrelevant whether they are more marketable then there evolved forms or not as that wouldn’t prevent them from evolving.

nickdt

Neither was Torracat and Incineroar and yet that didn’t prevent Ash’s Litten from evolving. At this point since Ash’s Squirtle, Snivy, and Oshawott aren’t on the main cast anymore it’s caught completely irrelevant whether they are more marketable then there evolved forms or not as that wouldn’t prevent them from evolving.

While this is true, i think Squirtle and too a lesser extent Oshawott are way to iconic for him to evolve. Same basically applies for Totodile.

DuskAstral

I can see Ash getting Chandelure, Empoleon, Luxray, Gardevoir, Sableye, Spheal and Scolipede.

As for evolutions, I can see him getting Walrein, Typhlosion, Feraligatr, Blastoise, Meganium, Serperior, Venusaur and Samurott.
- Regarding these catches, it will be a bit weak, as I can't imagine Satoshi ending up with just one Pokémon from the Galar region (ie Dracovish).

- And when it comes to evolutions, it is not certain whether the Pikachu trainer will use reserves at all

ShadowForce720

While this is true, i think Squirtle and too a lesser extent Oshawott are way to iconic for him to evolve. Same basically applies for Totodile.
Not really, and realistically if any of Ash’s reserves were to evolve it would be hype regardless of which one it was. When comes to Ash’s reserves being iconic means nothing when it comes to whether Ash’s reserves evolve or not.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

Random as hell choices. I mean Scolipede? Really?

Honestly, people. We're how many episodes in? 60? In 60 episodes Ash has had:
- 1. Capture of Dragonite
- 2. Capture of Gengar
- 3. Hatching of Riolu
- 4. Capture of Farfetch'd
- 5. Evolution of Riolu
- 6. Capture of Dracovish
- 7. Evolution of Farfetch'd (if it evolves in episode 60).

I think we can stop speculating Ash catching 7 more pokémon and having 14 more evolutions to go..

And Ash is not going to fully evolve all of his starters.

- Regarding these catches, it will be a bit weak, as I can't imagine Satoshi ending up with just one Pokémon from the Galar region (ie Dracovish).

Sirfetch'd is a Galarian pokémon. So he'll have at least two.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Let’s be perfectly frank here, Dracovish is very likely not Ash’s last capture. Gave no vibe of such. They’ll prob have him own a few more for outside reasons. You can list all the reasons you want about why he wont or shouldnt get more, wont matter in the end. All of that is just emotional response of being too invested.

Red and Blue

Ash will probably get at least one or two more Pokemon from Galar before calling it quits.

On a side note if they announce DP remakes tomorrow we could start to see more of the Sinnoh region for promotion

BobbbidyBob

ShadowForce720

I don't think so, because May didn't show up in XY. I think that they might just introduce a new rival from Sinnoh like they did with Sawyer, Also, we might not even get Sinnoh remakes.
Considering that unlike X&Y, Journeys doesn’t have any problems bringing back old characters, there is a good chance that we could see Dawn again especially when they have had no problem bringing back M1 Mewtwo, Iris, and Gary characters that some people were sure were never going to show up again.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Considering that unlike X&Y, Journeys doesn’t have any problems bringing back old characters, there is a good chance that we could see Dawn again especially when they have had no problem bringing back M1 Mewtwo, Iris, and Gary characters that some people were sure were never going to show up again.
Dawn might not even be in the remakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.