• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowForce720

Dawn might not even be in the remakes.
Considering that their bringing Iris back who likely isn’t in any upcoming main series Pokémon game that would come out this year, then no even if Dawn wasn’t in the D&P remakes that wouldn’t prevent her from coming back.

Sure it’s not guaranteed that she will return however, no matter how you try to spin this argue it or deny it, Dawn returning is a realistic possibility.

Red and Blue

Maybe they will give someone on the cast a Piplup. Possibly Koharu.

DuskAstral

Sirfetch'd is a Galarian pokémon. So he'll have at least two.
This is still not enough compared to other regions

Let's have a look:
Kanto- 46 (including all tauros)
Johto- 6
Hoenn- 5
Sinnoh- 8
Unova- 9
Kalos- 5
Alola- 5

Last edited:

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Ash vs Kukui is a microcosm of all my problems with SM. Forced humor and the lack of tension/stakes ruined it for me. Too light-hearted and boring.
-> Forced humor
-> Implying Pokemon has ever been funny outside of OS

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Well say no more then:
-Use one of the 3 starter ultimate moves
-Mega Evolution
-Female exclusive mon
-A Legendary (Mythicals and UBs don't count)
-Own an old gen starter in a current Gen
-Have another pseudo legendary after already owning one on the active roster
-Have another Ice Type
-Have another Psychic Type
-Have another Fairy Type
-Own a second Electric Type
-Active reserves (that are still with him) evolving offscreen like with Steelix for Brock
-Have no starter on the active roster in a saga

Honestly this list feels so redundant and pointless. Like some points I can understand like Ash not mega evolving or catching a legendary or a female exclusive Mon
But the rest are just dumb imo
That's like adding
-Ash has to yet catch his 100th normal type
-Ash has yet to catch a fossil Pokémon twice in the same saga
Etc etc
Just doesn't make sense for why Ash really needs to do most of that list, this way it can just go on forever lmao

Also people, don't give too much importance to that Twitter poll. First of all it's Twitter, not really reliable considering all the meme votes, bot votes, bandwagon votes
And anyone can vote, heck even I did
Id say the other polls are much more reliable

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
-> Forced humor
-> Implying Pokemon has ever been funny outside of OS
And AG partially. Pokemon has always had same type of humor from X part AG( probably BF) to present( SM also had that type of humor) once 4kids is done.
Only SM decided to added another type of humor which I majorly disliked. Honestly if there wasn't for that humor I would have rated SM higher.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
That's odd, Flygon placed 10th place and Sableye placed 3rd place?
Both are extremely Popular Pokémon.
Even in last year's poll they were high
Also people, don't give too much importance to that Twitter poll. First of all it's Twitter, not really reliable considering all the meme votes, bot votes, bandwagon votes
I know that poll most likely won't affect anything in the long run but it still makes me happy at least some of my faves are getting love. (Also Charizard, Greninja and Lucario aren't completely overshadowing everyone on that poll like they do every year lol)

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Honestly this list feels so redundant and pointless. Like some points I can understand like Ash not mega evolving or catching a legendary or a female exclusive Mon
But the rest are just dumb imo
That's like adding
-Ash has to yet catch his 100th normal type
-Ash has yet to catch a fossil Pokémon twice in the same saga
Etc etc
Just doesn't make sense for why Ash really needs to do most of that list, this way it can just go on forever lmao

Iirc Buzzwole's placement has to do with a popular Japanese content creator

ShadowForce720

So what could the news be and what spoilers might show
If your talking about the Pokémon presents thing , it tends to be focus on the games and other media, as opposed to having information on the anime.

While it would be nice if it gave us some anime spoilers I wouldn’t go into it expecting any anime news.

Status
Not open for further replies.