• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Frankly I'm not really surprised.

I didn't realize it before but I think I might finally understand.

The reason Ash isn't getting Grookey is for the same reason Ash didn't get Sobble.

Because Goh already had the Shillmon

They can't risk letting either of the other two Starters potentially overshadow the current Gen Shillmon Cinderace

If they gave Grookey to Ash then we'd see Grookey get Development, become a Rillaboom and take on the PWC.

While Cinderace is mostly regulated to standing around and occasionally helping Goh.

Rillaboom would obviously come out looking better than Cinderace in this particular scenerio and the writers certainly don't want that because Cinderace is the Gen 8 Charizard
I can buy into that speculation.

So Sceptile and Greninja were the only 2 to avoid the horrible fate of playing piggyback to the apparently superior master race that is the Fire Starters. Don't let Bayleef's evolution fool you, Cyndaquil was Ash's go to for most battles until Charizard returned

kickachu

Momentai!
Is do remake real because if it is I'd like to make my team and predictions

DuskAstral

So for the 25th anniversary we get 4th generation remakes. In total, there was a greater probability that we would get them for the anniversary, instead of the 9th generation (which was too early anyway).

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Since it seems that Pokemon Legends is main game and not spin off(?), I am now convinced that Gen 9 is coming in 2023 since Legends is coming in early 2022. But anyway how you spin it one gap will be 4 years since Gen 10 would be in 30th anniversary.( I believe is this gap: aka 2023: Gen 9, 2024: DLCs for that Gen, 2025: idk, maybe nothing and 2026: Gen 10)That's what I think. So, that means JN would have like 180+ episodes, so that means Ash will catch more Pokemon( yeaaaaah) and Go will stick around for 2 more years approx.

Status
Not open for further replies.