• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

esquilo09

Thank you everyone <3 Lots of love :)

I sadly have it affecting my lungs but I feel much better already and soon should recover. Thank you for the well wishes <3
I hope you get better man.

Both are official artwork. How these two look remotely similar is beyond me. Sure, I mean, both of them literally are Ash, so I guess they obviously have to look somewhat alike to the extent that you can tell they're the same character. Placing Ash's " serious " and " comedic " reactions from the series and comparing them is bound to get similarities for this reason.

But I wouldn't be making comparisons between XY Ash's character design and Journeys Ash's character design in terms of speculating that Journeys took inspiration from XY Ash's character design or something. If you look at DP Ash's and BW Ash's character designs, it seems clear that XY's character design comes more out of that mold and there the similarities look much more evident.

It just looks like Journeys is an updated version of SM, similar to how XY was like an updated version of the similar character design mold of BW and DP. Of course, this is all just what I'm seeing.

Red and Blue

Doubt this means anything. We've been seeing Snorlax, Lapras, Wooloo Merch for more than a year now.
The other Pokemon might not matter but Piplup is pretty much a given. It's definitely going to end up on the main cast

Status
Not open for further replies.