• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Pokémon Speculation Thread

Dzentelmen

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I wouldnt be surprised if we saw Gigantamax Gengar and Mega Lucario by the end of the year

I think Mega Lucario is basically confirmed at this point.

That just leaves Gengar for development really. That and the dragons do still need to get character development. Dragonite has a personality, but has become stale. I don't consider moveset upgrades as character development (while they are appreciated of course).

So in my eyes, it should go:
- Lucario -> Mega Lucario-arc
- Gengar -> Gigantamax (maybe a Mega-arc???)
- Dracovish -> Just a personality-arc?
- Dragonite -> Give it a rivalry or something.
- Any new additions/Sirfetch'd.

Don't get me wrong, I love Sirfetch'd, but he actually has development to its name. If anything it just needs the right move upgrades (Meteor Assault and BraveBird are the big ones it misses).

KenzeyEevee

RIP Kurama
I think Mega Lucario is basically confirmed at this point.

That just leaves Gengar for development really. That and the dragons do still need to get character development. Dragonite has a personality, but has become stale. I don't consider moveset upgrades as character development (while they are appreciated of course).

So in my eyes, it should go:
- Lucario -> Mega Lucario-arc
- Gengar -> Gigantamax (maybe a Mega-arc???)
- Dracovish -> Just a personality-arc?
- Dragonite -> Give it a rivalry or something.
- Any new additions/Sirfetch'd.

Don't get me wrong, I love Sirfetch'd, but he actually has development to its name. If anything it just needs the right move upgrades (Meteor Assault and BraveBird are the big ones it misses).
I don't see Dragonite having much development anymore. And Dracovish is just a gagmon

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Well, for the Pokémon he has that don't have potential for Mega Evolution or G-Max forms, Ash can always go back to Alola and search for Z-Crystals.

Ash doesn't have the Dragon, Flying, or Water crystals so it would be good of he returned to search for at least one of them to help one of his dragons.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
"I want Ash to get a Kleavor!"

Said nobody, ever. What an off-putting design on an otherwise sleak line!

I don't see Dragonite having much development anymore. And Dracovish is just a gagmon

Doesn't matter that Dracovish is a gag-mon. What sets apart an okay series and a good series is when the gagmons even get development.

I can see where you're coming from with Dragonite, but that's why I put it quite down on the list even if it's one of Ash's strongest pokémon.

Remix2

Weird how there no sign of greninja yet in pokemon legends when it will fit perfectly in the region feudal Japan setting

kickachu

Momentai!
So how you think Scyther will evolve into kleavor and how can the boys get hisuian forms