• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megapixel

Still, That would make an interesting what if scenario where Ash caught not hatterene but a wild Hatenna thus mark Ash's third Capture of a Galar Pokemon since Sirfetch'd and Dracovish. It would be a cool idea for Ash's Hatterene who refuses to obey Ash much like Ash's Charizard but the problem is that, according to Shield Pokedex for Hatterene:

If you're too loud around it, you risk being torn apart by the claws on its tentacle. This Pokémon is also known as the Forest Witch.
Ash doesn't seem like a Type for Hatterene, right?
Ash-hatterene? Cool

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214
Still, That would make an interesting what if scenario where Ash caught not hatterene but a wild Hatenna thus mark Ash's third Capture of a Galar Pokemon since Sirfetch'd and Dracovish. It would be a cool idea for Ash's Hatterene who refuses to obey Ash much like Ash's Charizard but the problem is that, according to Shield Pokedex for Hatterene:

If you're too loud around it, you risk being torn apart by the claws on its tentacle. This Pokémon is also known as the Forest Witch.
I think you should be the writer of the pokemon anime provide the good storyline plots then the pokemon writers give it nowadays

Last edited:

nickdt

I hope Ash gets Grimmsnarl b/c it's such a cool Pokemon with a unique personality and it's one of the popular Galar Pokemon

I doubt Popularity is a factor the the Gen 8 mons, else Ash would have gotten Sobble into Inteleon instead of Goh.

Ibrahim Saidu

I thought of something we can do. Let's predict or make up some episodes that we would want to happen with the titles and summaries of our choice like that initially fake Iris episode details on April 1st.
Note: You can come up with capture episodes, returning companion episodes and possibly some focus episodes including PWC and Project New episodes
Let me try to give an example of this speculation
Ep 71- Sirfetch'd and Rookidee! Birds of the Same Feather
Ash and Goh travels to the Galar region so that Ash and Sirfetch'd can do some training but they encounter a Rookidee who was kicked out of the flock because it lost a battle so Ash and Sirfetch'd decides to train it to get stronger. Will Rookidee get stronger to prove it's worth to its flock
That's an example of this speculation I suggested to make this forum a bit interesting. Don't rush; just take your time to think of the title and summary of your choice

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Morpeko is Marnie’s signature Pokémon for most of the game and has shown up without her appearing so they can do the same for Bede and Hatterene
Grimmsnarl is more her powerhouse though, she's probably going to be associated with that in the anime.
Morpeko is more of a different story anyways, it's the Pikachu clone of the saga and those always get a main role since DP without fail. Gotta give it a bigger role to sell merch! Cause Marnie's being held off for some reason despite her heavy popularity... but I guess the writers have a foot fetish much like the people that like Bea :rolleyes:

I doubt Popularity is a factor the the Gen 8 mons, else Ash would have gotten Sobble into Inteleon instead of Goh.
Dracovish

I think you should be the writer of the pokemon anime provide the good storyline plots then the pokemon writers give it nowadays
If I was, I would make sure that Ash do catch Hatterene line but Ash-Hatterene would be like Ash's Charizard all over again but in good way.
and, Goh would catch less pokemon and have battle with some random trainers.
Edit: I forgot to mention that Chloe Could have captured a Grimmsnarl line.

Last edited:

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Grimmsnarl is more her powerhouse though, she's probably going to be associated with that in the anime.
Morpeko is more of a different story anyways, it's the Pikachu clone of the saga and those always get a main role since DP without fail. Gotta give it a bigger role to sell merch! Cause Marnie's being held off for some reason despite her heavy popularity... but I guess the writers have a foot fetish much like the people that like Bea :rolleyes:
True that’s why I emphasized that Morpeko is her ace for most of the game and what she’s seen with in other media like Masters & Twilight Wings. Grimmsnarl is definitely what I’d prefer her ace to be but it only comes in abruptly at the semifinals with your last fight against her in the main campaign. Marnie’s immense popularity is why I think they wouldn’t have a problem with showcasing Bede’s ace before he debuts since debuting one of the most popular Pokémon and characters is a nobrainer for marketing but it’s yet to happen. (if ever)

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
My kind of episode. Bonus points if hatterene gets so used that she becomes very loud too. Eventual bonding time + hyper voice (dunno if hatterene learns that, I don’t play SwSh).

My kind of episode. Bonus points if hatterene gets so used that she becomes very loud too. Eventual bonding time + hyper voice (dunno if hatterene learns that, I don’t play SwSh).
Yep. Ash could have gotten the Hatterene Line, More Request The Writers gets, I will be the Merrier. I will be very happy if Pokemon Anime writers do let Ash catch a Hatenna and evolve it into Hatterem in few filler episodes and Hatterene in later Episodes.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Yep. Ash could have gotten the Hatterene Line, More Request The Writers gets, I will be the Merrier. I will be very happy if Pokemon Anime writers do let Ash catch a Hatenna and evolve it into Hatterem in few filler episodes and Hatterene in later Episodes.
In a perfect world, he should get one in his first visits to Galar (I like farfetch’d was his first Galar mon, tho), so, it would have time to shine until eventually evolves.

It’s still a possibility for Ash get an already evolved hatterene or hatterem first, but, the way they avoid to include females in his teams lately...I’m still bothered Ash hadn’t a florges.

In a perfect world, he should get one in his first visits to Galar (I like farfetch’d was his first Galar mon, tho), so, it would have time to shine until eventually evolves.

It’s still a possibility for Ash get an already evolved hatterene or hatterem first, but, the way they avoid to include females in his teams lately...I’m still bothered Ash hadn’t a florges.
Exactly. Ash could've gotten one in Pokemon Journeys before Goh can catch it.

kickachu

Momentai!
Anybody think rose might do something to ruin the match between ash and Leon

Status
Not open for further replies.