• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Grimmsnarl way better for Ash than Hatterene
Nah.

He already have dracovish as the ugly critter and gengar as the creepy critter. I prefer hatterene, but, it’s my opinion vs popular opinion, I think.

ShadowForce720

Although Grimmsnarl would be a Galar cool mon for Ash but is there a chance Ash will get it?
There is a chance he could get it, however at the moment there isn’t anything that specifically hints at him getting one.
He has no room to Interrupt them, I prefer He could be left alone in jail time after all.
Just pointing this out but in the anime Rose is still on the lose as their still trying to find him after his helicopter crashed.

There is a chance he could get it however at the moment there isn’t anything that specifically hints at him getting one.
Yeah but I think it's a good idea to not speculate Ash getting two Counterparts. I'd rather for Ash to get Hatterene while Goh Gets Grimmsnarl, I'll wait for them to confirm or deny the episode so it can be put to rest.

Just pointing this out but in the anime Rose is still on the lose as their still trying to find him after his helicopter crashed.
True.

MartínK

Nah.

He already have dracovish as the ugly critter and gengar as the creepy critter. I prefer hatterene, but, it’s my opinion vs popular opinion, I think.

I prefer Gardevoir over Hatterene for Ash, the last doesn´t fit Ash

Although Grimmsnarl would be a Galar cool mon for Ash but is there a chance Ash will get it?

I don´t have any hopes for Ash, i rather be surprised.

Henry's Journey

There have been rumors about Ash and Goh capturing a Kubfu each one and evolving them into a different version of Urshifu. Also with each one of them getting a different version of Toxtricity.
Yeah, I read about the Kubfu on twitter, I guess Chloe won't catch anything for a while, maybe Eevee will evolve at the end of the saga.

charinija

Pokemon Master
I think Ash shouldn't get Hatteren or Grimmsnarl. Ash should get Obstagoon instead. Ash is more compatible with faster pokemon.

I hope Ash take Kubfu and Toxel. I don't think Ash needs to buy any other pokemon.

If Dawn won't return, He can take Piplup too.

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
I think Ash shouldn't get Hatteren or Grimmsnarl. Ash should get Obstagoon instead. Ash is more compatible with faster pokemon.

I hope Ash take Kubfu and Toxel. I don't think Ash needs to buy any other pokemon.

If Dawn won't return, He can take Piplup too.

Yeah, I'm hoping for Ash to get Piplup too. And unlike Dawn's, a Piplup in Ash's team could evolve into Empoleon. I even think that, if Ash's Rowlet return, he could be a good partner in Ash's team for Piplup. You know, like Squirtle and Bulbasaur. Piplup and Rowlet could even evolve together, because evolving Rowlet, Ash would have another Ghost Type with Decidueye.

Grimmsnarl MIGHT work for Ash, even if it's only to give him a Fairy Type Pokemon.

ShadowForce720

Yeah, I read about the Kubfu on twitter, I guess Chloe won't catch anything for a while, maybe Eevee will evolve at the end of the saga.
Actually it seems like Galarian Ponyta is going to be showing up soon in an upcoming episode because it was on an image that was showing Pokémon that were going to appear in upcoming episodes.

So Chloe will probably catch Galarian Ponyta relatively soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.